X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please ban this speedhacker/aimbotter/rusher

# 814 "" STEAM_0:1:1688345 05:04 80 0 active

While on militia at the time I'm posting now, he was speedhacking (teleporting around the map super fast), aimbotting (hs every time with 1 shot), and rushing CT spawn as a T. Other people on this server have demos and stuff, I expect they will reply to this post.

Admins please ban asap he's ruining gameplay :(.

Re: Please ban this speedhacker/aimbotter/rusher

Witnessed
    | | |

Comment

This guy's hacks were so annoying that I actually tried to tk him a few times, but he got away too fast...

also http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...-cheating.html
      - Drake_Anra

Comment

I suppose if any of us wanted to only accuse him of cheating, we could PM an admin. But this guy Y doesn't need any accusations, he was just teleporting around the map and aimbotting people like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown1 View Post
          I suppose if any of us wanted to only accuse him of cheating, we could PM an admin. But this guy Y doesn't need any accusations, he was just teleporting around the map and aimbotting people like crazy.
          No matter how obvious it is, the admins still like it done in PM and not in threads. Just look at how many past threads like these have been locked to see that.

Comment

Please PM an admin with issues and do not make recommendations for bans to admins, they will determine validity and a course of action....
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

And folks, please note that I'm no longer a PCS Admin. I'll keep passing along messages when I can, but it would certainly be more effective if they were sent directly to a PCS Admin!
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X