Post Cap'n Password 12/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Cap'n Password 12/10

Could someone be kind enough to post the password for the captains match that is ongoing? I was playing but had to reboot due to connection issues.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Post Cap'n Password 12/10

Here ya go
    Dizlor

Comment

OK, neither of those passwords are working for me.

No, my caps lock is not on.

Comment

I agree, those passwords are not working, which is why I posted here. It's kind of frustrating when passwords don't follow protocol.
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I've tried all the passwords listed in the thread. C'mon, if the password's changed to something random, let us know. It's not like I can message someone while they're in-server. And we don't have a TS room to go ask someone.

Comment

*sigh* well, it's too late now for me to get involved in the game, but if you wondered why your server population dwindled to nothing, using a non SOP password to lock members out of the server might have been the reason.

Comment

I really don't see why someone would change the password to something other than the ones listed in the thread Gogeta pointed out.

Comment

I tried to get in using the one that it said was for cpt. games... and got nothing... I typed in the SM pw and it worked... thats how I got in...
                Dizlor

Comment

Yeah, that would be my fault gang. It was my first time running a captain's match and I apparently had a misunderstanding on how things worked.

I have to say though, while I was still there, I was very impressed with the game play I saw. The usual teamwork we have is great, but with Ouija and Dirtboy running the two teams last night on Italy, things were fantastic.

To those on this list, It was an honor to play alongside you:

ArK
                  |TG-Irr| Gillespie
                  Dirtboy |TG-PCS|
                  .: ouija :. |TG-PCS|
                  I.R. Hogan |TG|
                  Ferret |TG-PCS|
                  Kelivut
                  -{midget-beater}-
                  sleprock
                  Mike
                  Buzzin Bag.420 |TG|

And Mike... wonderful job with the Mac10, brilliant work with it.

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Comment

yea and i cant wait for a vip captains game.. man that will be fun..

i had a blast last night.. and i wish u guys would have stayed longer..

p.s. gogeta was there.. late ...

Comment

Thanks!

Yesterdays captains match was awesome, great teamwork everyone.

Comment

The Mighty MAC is so underrated. In close ranges, that little bugger rocks.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X