This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameful Crackjumping

Hey guys, just wanted to apologize for what I did earlier tonight. I take this game extremely serious and doing that in a top-class server, believe me, as soon as I did, I was in shock and awe because that was pure reflex. I wanna especially apologize to Gogeta, believe me man, I felt really ashamed, emberassed, just plain wrong, after just welcoming me to the group. Im really sorry I did a thing like that. I swear it wont happen again man. Thats also the reason why I didnt come back after I was kicked... I understood exactly what I did. Anyways, im really sorry for that action earlier tonight and I know it WILL NOT happen again.

Re: Shameful Crackjumping

Apology noted. Now get back on the server!

Comment

one time on de_spirits i jumped against gref and when i landed i just stopped.. stood there.. and let him kill me..

Comment

Nice post apoligizing, I can understand if you're a pubby and it was reflex...but soon TG will break you of that nasty habit. What gets me is people we warn that continue to crackjump...that is what urks me. But seriously, make yourself at home while on the server and maybe you can build a reputation for yourself.
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

LOL yeah that was a good way to pay for jumping. It took me forever to even try and kill you heh.

And yes on the topic, standing up and saying you are sorry says a lot about yourself, good job.

Comment

It happens sometimes, but the fact you took the time to apoligize is note worthy. Every now and then many of us will accidently jump once. It happens. It's alittle bit reflexive and it happens with the best of us. The fact that you understood your actions and why you were kicked is a good sign though.

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Comment

I'm closing this up. Crackjumping is discussed other places in the PCS Forum. We accept your apology, Ark :row__577:

Comment

Originally posted by ArK View Post
                I wanna especially apologize to Gogeta, believe me man, I felt really ashamed, emberassed, just plain wrong, after just welcoming me to the group. Im really sorry I did a thing like that. I swear it wont happen again man. Thats also the reason why I didnt come back after I was kicked... I understood exactly what I did. Anyways, im really sorry for that action earlier tonight and I know it WILL NOT happen again.
                No worries man ! Believe me , Im super relieved that you posted this... and that you are NOT a poser wearing the tag for show.. and that you do respect it... accidents happen. The welcome still stands !! :D I have no doubt you will fit in nicely here. In case you didnt notice .. probly have but, the server auto restores your score and cash, please dont ever stay off the server!!! I WANT people to come back after that, and put some redemption on the scoreboard :)

Again Welcome Ark and keep up the good work :)
                Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X