hello everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone

hi everyone. just started playin on ur server the other day on CS:S. and I LOVE IT. its great cuz now i dont have to deal w/ a bunch noobs just runnin around sprayin and prayin and gettin a lucky kill. there is actually a method and reason to what u guys/girls are doin, and i love it. and thanx to Dirtboy, Phaze, Atomicdog, and whistlers mother for helpin me out and stuff and not kickin me for not knowin maps and what not.

THE KID

ps - oh and is anyone havin trouble gettin their steam to connect today???

Re: hello everyone

Welcome to TG Kid!! Glad you found us and are enjoying CS the way its meant to be played :) Be sure to check out the SOPs and FAQs and read up about what it is we do here... Links are in me sig.

Gogeta
    Dizlor

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Excellent backup from you last night on a few maps.

BTW - we don't refer to tactically challenged gamers as "noobs". ;)
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Hey Kid welcome...I am glad that you stopped by here and see what we have to offer. Please feel free to pm me or one of our lovely and gorgeous Admins if you have any questions and/or concerns.
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by THE KID View Post

ME!!!:row1_1:
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
            Hey Kid welcome...I am glad that you stopped by here and see what we have to offer. Please feel free to pm me or one of our lovely and gorgeous Admins if you have any questions and/or concerns.
            For a good time, PM root. He's the admin in the pretty red dress.
            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
              Welcome to the forum! Excellent backup from you last night on a few maps.

BTW - we don't refer to tactically challenged gamers as "noobs". ;)
              no prob on the back up. hahaha and i like the phrase "tactically challenged" hahaha

oh and another thing. i was waiting for seriously like 30 minutes last night to get on the server and finally got on. and while i was waiting for the round to get over i got kicked. any reason why? or was it just cuz i wasnt TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                For a good time, PM root. He's the admin in the pretty red dress.
                I'm pretty sure you're confusing me with Priest. He's not an admin, but judging by the wench thread I think he's out of the closet. :D

oh and another thing. i was waiting for seriously like 30 minutes last night to get on the server and finally got on. and while i was waiting for the round to get over i got kicked. any reason why? or was it just cuz i wasnt TG?
                Most likely, you were kicked for a reserved slot holder. Reserved slots are just one of the many perks for Supporting Members. There's a link in my sig for more info.
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

[QUOTE=Root;613515]I'm pretty sure you're confusing me with Priest. He's not an admin, but judging by the wench thread I think he's out of the closet. :D

wait that was a guy? im confused. i swear it looked like a girl in the pic. well if it was a guy then........nice makeup????? hahaha

Comment

[QUOTE=THE KID;613521]
                    Originally posted by Root View Post
                    I'm pretty sure you're confusing me with Priest. He's not an admin, but judging by the wench thread I think he's out of the closet. :D

wait that was a guy? im confused. i swear it looked like a girl in the pic. well if it was a guy then........nice makeup????? hahaha
                    For God's sake, it's not ME :madsmile:

Comment

Bwahahahahahaha
                      | | |

Comment

I am too... Evil Valve breaking their Steam...
                        - Drake_Anra

Comment

[QUOTE=Priest;613525]

For God's sake, it's not ME :madsmile:
                          hahaha. sorry. i didnt think so but root confused me. yeah this is really makin me mad that steam isnt workin. oh and i forget who told me bout it, but to who ever told me about the flashbang kill and to come here and check out the screneshot, i thank you. that is seriously the funniest thing i have ever seen. i couldnt imagine watchin it happen first hand though. i would probably still be laughin about that. and maybe if we all wish really hard steam will work and we can all play.

Comment

[QUOTE=THE KID;613538]
                            Originally posted by Priest View Post

hahaha. sorry. i didnt think so but root confused me. yeah this is really makin me mad that steam isnt workin. oh and i forget who told me bout it, but to who ever told me about the flashbang kill and to come here and check out the screneshot, i thank you. that is seriously the funniest thing i have ever seen. i couldnt imagine watchin it happen first hand though. i would probably still be laughin about that. and maybe if we all wish really hard steam will work and we can all play.
                            That was also me XD

Comment

thanx. that seriously made my life. that is probably the greatest moment in gaming history.
                              and how does one get "TG" status on their name in CS???

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X