Basic Capt rule?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Capt rule?

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this but with the influx of a lot of new players this week, I have seen that our basic rule of "bomber makes the plan" has pretty much gone out the window. I just want to voice how confusing and frustrating this is especially to new players. The whole point of the "bomber" rule" I believe is not only to specify someone to plan but to stop the occurance of too many chiefs.

When too many people are shouting thier ideas during the plan time no one knows what the actual plan is. I myself have been pretty much going solo on many occasions because of the "too many chiefs" syndrome. I try to attach one or two players to me for support but as anyone knows if you have 3/4 of your team running off half cocked, the probability of success greatly decreases. I hope that we can again reign in the confusion and get back to this simple little rule, the bomber calls it..
    I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

Re: Basic Capt rule?

Originally posted by I.R. Hogan View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this but with the influx of a lot of new players this week, I have seen that our basic rule of "bomber makes the plan" has pretty much gone out the window. I just want to voice how confusing and frustrating this is especially to new players. The whole point of the "bomber" rule" I believe is not only to specify someone to plan but to stop the occurance of too many chiefs.

When too many people are shouting thier ideas during the plan time no one knows what the actual plan is. I myself have been pretty much going solo on many occasions because of the "too many chiefs" syndrome. I try to attach one or two players to me for support but as anyone knows if you have 3/4 of your team running off half cocked, the probability of success greatly decreases. I hope that we can again reign in the confusion and get back to this simple little rule, the bomber calls it..
    Roger that my man. I've been in the middle of this confusion myself. On one hand...it's great to see more people eager to plan. On the other, it'd be nice if they'd wait their turns. At TG it's always been the general rule that Bomber calls it. If the bomber can't call it, the bomber is free to pass the torch to someone else. When too many chiefs show up, there's not much you can do but keep telling people to quiet down and listen to the bomber...or you can inform an admin of what's happening. It'd be nice to see this "bomber calls it" guideline posted on the motd though.
    | | |

Comment

first off i didnt know that there was such a rule. and secondly i have been a T only once and yes there were many "chiefs". thank you for posting this so now i know who should be in charge of the T's when they need to plant. maybe i didnt see this in the rules either, but who is in charge of CT's and who is in charge of T's when they're on defense??? a response would be great.

THE KID

Comment

Originally posted by THE KID View Post
        first off i didnt know that there was such a rule
        That's because you didn't read the SOP's.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

oopsie lol
          Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse