Css Pcs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Css Pcs

Wanna become part of TG, still keep [EOS99] in front of my name, Had it since 99, been playing for 7years/hince the 99. So wanted to see about becoming TG/PCS, been playing this server for awhile now and really enjoy it, in fact it's the only server I play on now. So if maybe I could be told some details about acquiring TG and or PCS status, thx in advance....and frag ya later

-=Peace=-
    Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Re: Css Pcs

Start by reading the SOP's and everything in the official rules forum. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ncements-sops/

TG is a community not a clan, read this for information about the |TG| tag.
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ag-server.html

This post is about |TG PCS|, it explains everything you need to know about it.
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...cs-proven.html

Do understand that when you start to have a TG tag on the admins will be harder on you for infractions of the rules. You are representing TG when you wear that tag and it is not to be taken lightly.
    Last edited by Dizlor; 12-18-2006, 01:24 PM. Reason: minor spelling mixup.

Comment

Awesome, thank you very much for the information, now i have a much better understanding and look forward to becoming PCS proven over time. Server #2 sounds like alot of fun and a goal to work towards and I couldnt agree more with the SOP, Puts the life back into the CS I remember. I look forward to contributing to this community. Thanks again

-=Peace=-
      Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Comment

I believe server number 2 is gone, but I could be wrong.

And glad to see you posting, see yah ingame.

Comment

Originally posted by Greflin View Post
          I believe server number 2 is gone, but I could be wrong.

And glad to see you posting, see yah ingame.
          It is gone.
          | | |

Comment

It is gone, but sometimes the unexpected happens.

[/cryptic message]

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Comment

Server #2 was for TG-PCS but they never had enough players on at any one time to keep it running. They did use it a few times for announced captainís matches or even TG vs. TG-PCS matches but not enough to warrant keeping it going.

We still hold captainís matches on Server 1. Once in a while we will have the TG vs. TG-PCS match on there as well. Just keep an eye out in the forums for announced matches.

Other then that Gref gave you all the links you need for the SOPís and rules. Just keep somewhat active in the forums and if you really enjoy the TG community, you may want to help support it by becoming a Supporting Member.:row__577:

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X