This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tg

The quest for CS to be played like a it was ment to be is a passion of mine. I have looked for this my whole Half-life career. I played TFC which is a team based version of HL. This game is played w/ Offense and Defense. I played both, and hope to translate it. What proof do would you need that i have obtained the TG policy's?

This of course past my SM payment.

Re: Tg

Originally posted by bzerox View Post
    What proof do would you need that i have obtained the TG policy's?
    That you've obtained them? None, because your question makes no sense.

If you're asking about wearing the TG tag, then you've proved that you haven't read the required reading.

Thanks for helping to pay the bills. :icon14:
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

There is one page worth of threads here that you'll want to make sure you read. All very important items. That link is to the Counter-Strike official rules and announcements forum.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by bzerox View Post
        The quest for CS to be played like a it was ment to be is a passion of mine. I have looked for this my whole Half-life career.
        And now you've found it! Welcome to TG, bzerox! Where are you from? People from all over the world come to our servers to play games the way they were meant to be played and one more just makes it that much better.

Read the required reading and then jump on the server!

Thanks for chipping in to help pay for the servers, too!
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X