You Have To Be Kidding!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Have To Be Kidding!!

I'd like to apologize to my fellow T's that I was playing with on Kismayo just a few minutes ago. My computer froze just as they started coming in. Damn, we had a huge comeback in the works! Hope you guys turned out on top!!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: You Have To Be Kidding!!

But it didnt...we conquered the All-Mighty Ben and his band of rekluses;) But it was starting to become one of the greatest comebacks in CS:S history. The T's were losing 8-0 and then pulled off a 7 game winstreak. The T mvps were Ben, Delta, and BzeroX. They were coming from all angles while watching the objectives. For the CT side I would have to say the Hardca$h was the MVP with his supurb scouting skills and his ablility to kill 2 AFK's in jsut 2 shots in less then 3 sec;) Seriously, Great Game all-around.
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Yea, great Kismayo games. I mentioned to my T team that they should go to the forums, read the SOP's and slap on the TG tag as they all showed amazing communication, teamwork etc... If we didnt have 2 AFK's and one MVP (DELTA) dissappear then we would have won, i am certain of it.

Nice game both teams!

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
        I mentioned to my T team that they should go to the forums, read the SOP's and slap on the TG tag as they all showed amazing communication, teamwork etc...
        Let's not be so hasty to tell people to put TG tags on. I came back from my forced absence to find a nuimber of ME-players running round the server wearing tags.

As for directing them here, thanks to you and to everyone else that I've seen doing the same of late. :icon14:
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I am not in a rush to have anyone throw the tag on but these guys were AMAZING every round, every map. They are solid players and I personally would like to see them displaying our tag.

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Ahem....

I join the server, it's running Havana. T's are lossing 0-7. I join T's because they are down a man and well, doing poorly. Ct's win the next round 0-8. For the next 9 rounds, the CT's get to feel the burn of the T's watching every possible way in and coming back with a 9 round winstreak for one of the greatest TG comebacks.

But kudos, Kisymao is a good map and it's really easy for the win streak to spill either way based on where people are positioning themselves.

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Comment

That was a fun match.

Comment

No one can touch my AFK sniping skills, it is almost an artform.. :P

HardCa$h

Comment

I hate to sound conceited, but I had a BALLER freaking comeback when I was last man standing with that what, 6 or 7 kills out of the total 8 man CT team?

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                  Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                  Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by HardCa$h View Post
                    No one can touch my AFK sniping skills, it is almost an artform.. :P
                    LOL so true.

Good to see you on the forums hardcash. hopefullly you stick around!

- -

Comment

I've always been around Vulcan, i just dont post too much. Same goes for TGS forums too :P

HardCa$h

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X