Big hello from England

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big hello from England

Ive been vistiting this server the last few weeks and have really enjoyed playing alongside some other folks who have tactics and teamwork on there mind over holding an AK at there hip and running around like a gangster.

Thats why ive decided to find my way onto this server to get to know these people and find out about events and news with the server.

So basically hello there and keep your eye out for me, my in game name is |L |A |M |B by the way.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Big hello from England

Welcome to the forum. Glad you finally made it here.

Take a wander over to the SOP forum and have a good read. You have a 4 hour exam on them next Friday. :)
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Welcome |L |A |M |B. Don't let these PCS folks give you a hard time. None of them have been able to pass their own test.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Yeah ive been reading your rules mate i know the drill, and i dont useraly find 4 hours of spare time a day so ill have to pass and just have an oral on the server one day, hope thats ok!

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome Lamb, I had the pleasure of playing with you a few times and it is a relief to play with a pubby who understands PCS. So welcome and have fun;)
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Its been a pleasure LAMB, take off your jacket and stay a while. Keep up the good work!
            PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Welcome aboard |L |A |M |B, I've played along side you on the server and its always been fun. We welcome mature players, And fyi there is more to this community than just cs:s check out the other gaming servers available here.

Server Listings
              I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
              It makes small numbers formidable
              procures success to the weak
              and esteem to all.

Comment

Welcome Lamb had a grand ol time letting you kill me the Other night.repeatedly, Over and Over You sorry peac ...... O sorry need my meds.. auh much better now where was I, O yes Glad to have ya Mate and about that Oral Sorry bro gonna have to count me out i don't play for that team but i wish you all the luck in the world. hehe
                One Shot One Kill

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD!!

Comment

Welcome Lamb, I havent had the pleasure to play a match with you yet, but look forward to seeing on server, usally play nights myself, well hope you enjoy your stay here, its a great community!

-=Peace=-
                  Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba View Post
                    Welcome |L |A |M |B. Don't let these PCS folks give you a hard time. None of them have been able to pass their own test.
                    If a incident in my past life involving a shower and someone named "Bubba" hadn't made quiver in fear just typing your name, I'd fight you for that. :p

Welcome Lamb. I refuse to spell your name the hard way. But, welcome. :)

Comment

Hey welcome Lamb, I look forward to seeing you online :)

Also I don't wanna derail this thread but just as a refresher PCS stands for Professional Counter Strike right? I'm sorry I'm an acronym idiot. I thought for the longest time rofl was just a funny word...

Anyways I can't wait to play with you, Lamb!
                      -Sirusblk

Comment

Originally posted by |L |A |M |B View Post
                        Ive been vistiting this server the last few weeks and have really enjoyed playing alongside some other folks who have tactics and teamwork on there mind over holding an AK at there hip and running around like a gangster.

Thats why ive decided to find my way onto this server to get to know these people and find out about events and news with the server.

So basically hello there and keep your eye out for me, my in game name is |L |A |M |B by the way.
                        I got to play with you a bit yesterday for a bit. It looks like you'll fit in quite well here! I'm rarely seen playing Counter-Strike (or any game, for that matter. All my time gets sucked up administrating the overall site/community), so I might not have the opportunity to play with you again for another couple months! :)
                        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

well thank you all for the very pleasant welcome

Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome aboard |L|A|M|B... TG is a great community and the CS:S gang is a fun bunch to play with...

There are a few POE-DIRTBOYS you have to watch out for around here but other then WELCOME ABOARD MATE...

P.S. Keep an eye out for TG_Bubba he is gonna try and steal you over on to the CoD2 Server...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

well since i dont have call of duty he wont have much luck

Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X