COD2 or Red Orchestra?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD2 or Red Orchestra?

I am going to get one of these FPS WWII games and have heard lots of good stuff about COD2 but noticed Red Orchestra was about the same price and they play both here on TG. So which one should I get?

Re: COD2 or Red Orchestra?

Definitly CoD2. I have both and Red Orchestra is HORRIBLE!!!! I donl;t want to see you get RO and be disappointed and me have to tell you "I Told Ya So"...plus there is nothing better than a fun filled Wednesday or Sunday night on the TG CoD realism server!!!
    PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

CoD2. We have an awesome server and very good following. You will not be disappointed.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I havn't played COD2, but I found RO very enjoyable. It's kinda like a fuller CS:S set in WW2 settings with tanks, the ability go prone and a bit more focus on realism. I can't speak for which is better, but RO is a very good game and still one I'm considering purchasing.

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Comment

I tried RO during the recent free weekend, and couldn't take to it. CoD2 isn't brilliant, but I rate it higher of the two.

Also, it's worth noting that we don't have an RO server currently, although any SM can book the Community & Events server if they want to run an RO event.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Yeah, I was fortunate that when I tried RO during a previous free weekend, there was a TG server, or at least a server where TG members gathered. It was nice playing it tactically and I think it's worth playing, but if you're just going to stick with the TG crowd, go with CoD2.

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Comment

RO is awesome, but not here at TG... so really it's not worth it :P CoD2 I recommed... mainly because it's the only shooter I enjoy playing online BESIDES RO :p
              -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X