New Mouse Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mouse Needed

I am in need of a new mouse. My firing button is dead. I was curious which mice everyone was using. Gaming mice or regular mice, what brand you might suggest and your overall thought on a gaming keyboard w/ those extra "WASD" keys to the left of a otherwise regular keyboard.

Kyle.

Re: New Mouse Needed

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104206

Comment

You use a trackball for counter-strike!?
      That must be haaaaard 0.o

Anyway, Logitech apparently doesn't carry my mouse anymore, so here's what I WANT:
      http://www.ideazon.com/us/products/r...amingmouse.asp

The mouse I use, though has two thumb buttons, I use the one closer to me as my TX button, so there's no need to take any fingers off of anything else to communicate.

Here's the keyboard I use for extra reference, although if you have the cash to get one of those Z-Boards, by all means use it.
      http://pc.gamezone.com/gamesell/p23482.htm
      It's 30 bucks average, I got it for 3.

And if you've got the extra desktop space, and you wanna go all out, I'd recommend this mousepad:
      http://www.purepwnage.com/store_usa.html#gadgets

Comment

Logitech MX1000 Laser

I can't fathom EVER going back to an "optical" mouse after having used an actual laser mouse.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Have used a variation of the same mouse for 6 years, it's quite easy. It requires less desk space, less wrist movement, and is actualy faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
            Logitech MX1000 Laser

I can't fathom EVER going back to an "optical" mouse after having used an actual laser mouse.
            I also have th mx1000 mouse but I got the combo with the LCD keyboard as well. It was on sale at Best Buy for $140 and it was the best 140 I have spent in a long time.. and your absolutly Apophis you can never go back!
            PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

G5? Bingo!
              |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
              100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

Originally posted by bzerox View Post
                I am in need of a new mouse. My firing button is dead. I was curious which mice everyone was using. Gaming mice or regular mice, what brand you might suggest and your overall thought on a gaming keyboard w/ those extra "WASD" keys to the left of a otherwise regular keyboard.

Kyle.
                bzerox, I have this mouse and even though I mostly use my wireless laser MX1000, I use this mouse when I play CSS and I have an extra one that has been un opened if your interested in it. This particular mouse was made for CSS and you'll notice the extra left click button which is orange, it is a burst fire button shooting 3 rounds with any gun other than a sniper. This burst fire button also works with every other FPS game not just CSS! I simply double ordered like an idiot and can;t return it. If your interested just PM me, see link below

A4Tech X750 mouse
                PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Originally posted by bzerox View Post
                  your overall thought on a gaming keyboard w/ those extra "WASD" keys to the left of a otherwise regular keyboard.

Kyle.
                  I hate using a keyboard for gaming, I will never use a keyboard again. Check out a Nostromo N52 GamePad, its the best thing since pants with pockets.
                  PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie420 View Post
                    I hate using a keyboard for gaming, I will never use a keyboard again. Check out a Nostromo N52 GamePad, its the best thing since pants with pockets.
                    I have an N52 as well, although I never use it. I've been gaming on a keyboard for so long I just couldn't get used to the N52. I did use it for TeamSpeak for a while, using various keybinds as whispers to different people/channels, but I ended up switching back to my Microsoft Gamevoice controller for that as it is directly supported by TeamSpeak.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                      Microsoft Gamevoice controller for that as it is directly supported by TeamSpeak.
                      ?? Never heard of that Apophis, do you have a model number or something so I can look into one of those??
                      PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

You can find some info on it here:
                        http://www.guru3d.com/review/microsoft/gamevoice/

I don't use the headset or anything. I only use the controller itself. I have the various buttons assigned to changing channels, whispering, PTT, etc. I'm not sure if Microsoft even still makes this thing, but I'd be lost without mine.

Comment

ahh thats sweet! I have never seen on of these before. Thanks for the link Apophis
                          PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

I use the Microsoft Habu its superb its basically a razor but more comfy, and since i have a stubby thumb the inter-changing side panel ment i could choose a button lay out that my thumb could reach.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                            Winston Churchill

Comment

I have a Nostromo N52 and used the heck out of it during my BF1942/Desert Combat days. It gave me a huge advantage mostly because it would keep my hands from getting cramped. Haven't set it up for CS though. I'm not sure what the best configuration would be.

As far as a mouse? MX1000 lazer mouse rocks! My brother has it and I played BF2 with it at his house. It definately improved my game. It has a cartridge with weights you can take out, but with it at its heaviest setting, it seems just right for me. Plus with the on-the-fly adjustable sensitivity combined with pin-point accuracy, its great for going to the scope then back to regular view. Sniping's a breeze with this bad boy. Definately my next computer upgrade.
                              "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X