Custom Crosshairs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Crosshairs

I was going to just pm StanphAnos |TG PCS| this after he told me he wanted the use of a purple crosshair in css, but then decided it might be of use to some others of you so hope its helpful.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...hreadid=474894

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Custom Crosshairs

cool

All I ask for is communication

Comment

I am going to have to try this out when I get home. Sometimes my crosshair dissapears on certain maps because of the color of a background.

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Good find.

The white thick cross-hair works well. Its very pleasing to the eye and i haven't found that it clashes yet with any of the background graphics.
        [defense]

Comment

I personally am not a fan of any custom content, as I feel the only reason for use would be to get an advantage over my opponent, who is not using them.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by What Is Schwa? View Post
            I personally am not a fan of any custom content, as I feel the only reason for use would be to get an advantage over my opponent, who is not using them.

-Aaron

I can see where you mean but on the other hand it is not like it is limited to any one person. It is an option anyone can get.

If we wanted to all be on the same playing field then everyone would have to have the same computer systems, connection speed, video cards...etc.

It is almost like a person that knows how to optimally set their system up to get the best frame rate vs. a person that doesn't or just doesn't care to take the time. The option is there take it or leave it....

Of course this doesn't mean anything to give a true advantage like faster speed, more ammo etc. But for people who have a hard time seeing that dang crosshair...a lil help is nice. Doesn't help them aim any better...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

If all we're talking about is a different color x-hair, then I don't see the problem. Valve should have offered a wider range of colors, or even dynamic colors (dark on light, light on dark).

You may find that our server settings prevent custom things from working, either now or in the future.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I hope CS2 will have what root said that would be tight :)

Comment

I like the pink crosshair
                  http://cpargermer.com/wateva/Itchyy1.png

Comment

Thanks Lamb :P

And speaking of lamb, that wasn't a capital A in my name, it was a lambda :P

Comment

yes i know it wasnt a captital A lol but i cant reproduce the letter you used with my basic keyboard

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                      Winston Churchill

Comment

λ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed