This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Th3 SnOwMaN

Hi I just tryed to join the server and it said i was banned.Why is this.My steam account is STEAM_0:0:12061117 Please help me..I also would like to say If Tg accepts me as a member i will buy a bigger Source Pub with more slots.Please message me back.

Re: Th3 SnOwMaN

Hello Snowman the best thing to do is to bring this up to an Admin in a PM (Private Message). You can see a link to all of our admins in my signature below. Also if you have a chance feel free to review the SOPs see if you happened to break any of the rules. It also addresses issues on being banned and the process you need to follow to address that issue.

Also, TG isn't a clan. The only membership we have is a supporting membership that you can also find in my signature below. What we request here at the TG community is that you read the SOPs and play by them. You do not need to be a supporting member to be welcomed on the server or in the forums, just play by the rules.

Hope to see you on the server in the near future once everything is resolved.

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Re: Th3 SnOwMaN

All who play according to TG's rules and mindset of teamplay and communication are welcomed as members in this community :). As for your problem, PM an admin.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X