Steam wont launch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam wont launch

I mean it really won't. It looks like it silently fails. I made sure it wasn't just something else by downloading it again in a separate folder. It updated just fine, but the games browser itself won't launch. I've searched just about everywhere and I've heard of many programs conflicting with it, yet I have none of those installed. Any help would be much appreciated, as I was really getting into being able to play with you guys again. :(

P.S. It is also pretty important I fix this considering I'm supposed to be an admin for Dystopia and it comes out in two weeks! :D
    -Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: Steam wont launch

Reinstall?

Comment

Originally posted by Priest View Post
      Reinstall?
      Originally posted by Zephyr
      I made sure it wasn't just something else by downloading it again in a separate folder. It updated just fine, but the games browser itself won't launch.
      Please read kthx! :D
      -Zephyr
      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
      We are not a single game.
      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Lollorz, sorry. Sleepy/Distracted. As...uncooperative as the individuals on the Steampowered forums might be, I'd suggest posing the question over there as well.

Comment

delete the clientregistry.blob?

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed