Hahaha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha

great. So i get sucked into "i will never play on a pub again" mode....then 5minutes later i start my first game of CS in 4 months... What happens? I play almost a whole hour of cs at CSxBS or whatever that server is.

I did "well" at first, but once the server filled up, being across the atlantic really hurt, 0-5 loss, 80-100 choke, hence my next map was something like 2-12...but still a "laugh".

Today...guess what i did

I played again (DAM YOU E!) and well i choose a 19 ping server instead of a 150ping US server. Again, it started off "ok" as a CT on assault but my M4 just didnt seem to want to work (i felt this way since 1.3......). Anyway, I find a AK and almost explode in "skill" 20-4 by the end of the map.

Anyway, why the HAHAHAHA? Well as soon as i hit the number of 8-1 i started seeing things like "watch him next round" "who?" "him..." "Overlag, you got a teleport hack?" bah bah bah?

grrrrrr wtf is with this. You either suck or Cheat in this game

oh and while in this server 2 people got banned for something, so has steamCS really fixed cheating? or is it just as bad or WORSE than after V1? Man i miss the Beta's where SO few people cheated.
    From Adam Webb

Re: Hahaha

PS i do really suck compaired to what i used to be....
    From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
      Anyway, why the HAHAHAHA? Well as soon as i hit the number of 8-1 i started seeing things like "watch him next round" "who?" "him..." "Overlag, you got a teleport hack?" bah bah bah?
      Serves you right, damn hacker. And don't believe e, Vac sucks.

Comment

well duh... valve sucks who didnt know that.

release one game then they done nothing since.........
        From Adam Webb

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X