This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Maps!!!

I know the server has alot of maps already but maybe some of these can be added or maybe even replace the ones that we currently have (always good to keep things changing).

Since I have not yet made 15 posts I can not include links! But here is a list of maps I saw and liked from FpsBanana.com

CS_XMAS
    -------------
    Scenario

CT
    It's December 24th and a group of terrorists in Switzerland have taken 4 hostages into a mountain village! You will be dropped at the church on the outskirts of town and have to make your way into the apartment building on the other side of town. Since it is Christmas Eve many routes will be locked up so do what you can. We will rendezvous back at the church for extraction. Good luck.

T
    It's December 24th, the perfect time to get media attention. We have taken 4 hostages under our control and likely a rescue team is on the way to try and save them. We have no idea when/where they will strike so stay close to the hostages and keep them quite at all costs. Our best bet is to keep the hostages alive, as long as we have them in our custody and they are alive we have a bargaining tool. I repeat do not kill the hostages as they will be our ticket out of here with the ransom.

DE_CORSE
    --------------
    Scenario

CT
    A group of atheist's has decided to try and blow up a church in Uruguay. We have decided to pull the best of the best together to stop them. There are many routes in this small city so be careful of ambushes. The city's center is the church. This is where you will be dropped off. Make a quick dash to the church (Basement and Chapel) and set up a good defense! The terrorists are sneaky and quick so watch out. Good luck!

T
    After all the careful planning we have finally arrived. This is OUR time men. Let's take it slow and steady and infiltrate the church (Basement and Chapel) and plant the bomb. Remember if you have to give your life for the good of the cause just know that we have been blessed from our God Jihad and you will have an afterlife beyond your dreams. *Vá Vá Vá!

*Note: Vá = Go
    Last edited by newt0n; 01-23-2007, 10:07 PM. Reason: messed up the title!

Re: More Maps!!!

I've suggested both of these privately, and for future reference there's a stickied thread for map suggestion :)

Comment

Re: More Maps!!!

please use map suggestions thread and also check out our current maps on the server in the announcements forum.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X