Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sparhawkxx, Hello all i so confused :) sop

Hi everyone

I just registered and wasnt sure what or when i was gonna post anything, but something came up :) first of all, Tactical Gamer is my favorite server, prettty much only server i like to play, unless you know, everyone goes to sleep :) Ok here goes i'm just confused , and i mean or meant no harm. was just the moment of battle i guess. Ok bare with me i type bad. I was Terrorists in office last night and what happend first is alot of gun fire, in projection room, (I was at the hostages in the front room) enough to distract my game anyway. then after i died i found out there was chairs, alot of chairs blocking doorway. Honestly the night before i started reading some of the rules, and I thought it was illegal, and said so, i also said it cost us match. I got called down by root and thats when i got confused. only thing I figure is a mis understanding. I dont know if i went over his message, i got his call down,( i should know the rules before I say anything, thats when i said i thought i read them corectly the night before. there was a couple of tells saying nades can move the chairs, well if you have a nade an i then felt bad, so i said i was sorry and i still mean i'm sorry for any trouble. Well the score was like i dunno around 4 t's 2 ct. so u see it was early in game. Nothing more was said or if there was i never seen it. The map ended and then the new map started and i got that message, kicked by admin. So I tried again and got in.
    I wasnt gonna post but i got an admin tell: to read or post here. so i'm posting. I hope ya'll follow, told ya i type bad hehe. This is what I found and please set me straight. i'm confused, Root, i'm not attacking u i was just told to come here or post i forgot which :) heres what i read

Objects blocking hostages / bombs? You may obstruct the OpFor, providing the obstruction can easily be overcome. Blocking in a way that prevents the OpFor from reaching the area, or prevents the hostages from moving is unacceptable. In short, you may make life as difficult as you want, but you may not use objects / game physics to make it impossible for the other team to complete its objective.

oh and reread this if this has anything to do with it let me know.

Blind fire? Firing without any evidence to suggest a target is considered blind firing. This applies on all maps, not just near hostages. This is not CAL, where players shoot every single hiding place on the off chance that a target is there. Players are required to show extra caution when dealing with hostages. Neither team is permitted to kill hostages.

Thats it ya'll, if this is too long or silly, I tried to make it right PLEASE HELP.

FUN FUN :)

FUN FUN

Re: sparhawkxx, Hello all i so confused :) sop

You're right...this was a bear to read. But I think you may want to take another look at the SOPs and read up on how to resolve a kick/ban issue.

As for the illegality of blocking on office...chairs in front of the door are nothing that a single HE can't blow through.
    | | |

Comment

Hey Sparhawkxx,

Welcome to Tactical Gamer. This is the only server I play on as well....unless of course nobody is playing then I may pub for a bit. If you do have any specific questions about either being banned, called down or a question you had with the admin the best thing to do is to PM that admin.

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
      Objects blocking hostages / bombs? You may obstruct the OpFor, providing the obstruction can easily be overcome. Blocking in a way that prevents the OpFor from reaching the area, or prevents the hostages from moving is unacceptable. In short, you may make life as difficult as you want, but you may not use objects / game physics to make it impossible for the other team to complete its objective.
      Yes you can make life as difficult as possible for the enemy to reach their objective. Just as long as it can be overcome and it does not abuse game physics or bugs on the map.

Office is one of the best examples of this use because a lot of people will lock up the projector room pretty tight on both sides. They will use the filing cabinets in the paper room and the chairs and such on the other side. Sometimes it can take a lot of noise and if CT's advance quickly they can catch you unaware. However, th obstacles can be overcome by either jumping over them or a well placed nade.

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
      Blind fire? Firing without any evidence to suggest a target is considered blind firing. This applies on all maps, not just near hostages. This is not CAL, where players shoot every single hiding place on the off chance that a target is there. Players are required to show extra caution when dealing with hostages. Neither team is permitted to kill hostages.
      You can not blind fire. This rule applies on all maps. Blind fire is different from suppressive fire. There is a topic about suppressive fire in the forums right now. Blind fire gives away your position and if you properly clear an area then there is no need for it...

DO NOT SHOOT the hosties. For the Counter terrorists they are your objective. You are to save them at all costs For terrorists well they are your objective to keep safe at all costs.

The more you play on the TG server the more you will get used to the rules and the OBJECTIVE based game play.

Have FUN!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Welcome to the forum, sparhawkxx. Your post is quite hard to understand, so answer this to help me out - Have Atomic and Shady answered your questions?
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

UNLESS YOU HATE YOUR LIFE, DO NOT ANSWER ROOT'S QUESTION. Answer and you die.

..Totally kidding.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Re: sparhawkxx, Hello all i am so confused :) sop

Hello again

Delta I will have to die :( I did learn from those post
            Root, I learned those 2 rules and the kick/ban rule. That helps me understand and again I'm sorry. Thanks for help, my questions are answered :)

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

No problem sparhawk...

You had a question that was valid and rather than argue on the server you handled it though our forums.

One of many steps in the right direction.
              Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.
              Sir Winston Churchill
              British politician (1874 - 1965)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...