Ghost Stalker here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Stalker here

Just decided to start this and ask how i've been doing and ask what else can I do to help on the server durring the late night times.

Re: Ghost Stalker here

Hey Ghost Stalker, how are you?

One thing that is very helpful is assisting the new people on the server to get acquainted with our rules, especially if their is no PCS peeps or admin coverage during the late hours.

Comment

And not to pick me off with your damn mp5 from 300 yds away;) Welcome to the community, I think that you will fit in well:)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Thanks guys, and dirt soory about that as trying to get another guy and just happen to come upon half you team sitting there. Any other suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Stalker View Post
          Any other suggestions.
          Learn to kill dirtboy with an MP5 at 600yds. Slacker.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Hey don't blame me, you guys were the ones not looking that way. Also quick question. Who can use the @ command in the say promt to communicate to all players while you are dead. I ask this because as i play at night I try to encourage the rules and when I notice someone not following them I remind them to look at the motd and to follow the objective. But when I see it when i'm dead (usaully i'm the one the get with the infraction) is it ok for me to use the @ command to remind them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Stalker View Post
              Hey don't blame me, you guys were the ones not looking that way. Also quick question. Who can use the @ command in the say promt to communicate to all players while you are dead. I ask this because as i play at night I try to encourage the rules and when I notice someone not following them I remind them to look at the motd and to follow the objective. But when I see it when i'm dead (usaully i'm the one the get with the infraction) is it ok for me to use the @ command to remind them.
              Uhh... Nobody should be able to do that except for admins and t-admins. Otherwise using the @ command will speak directly to the admins.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler's mother View Post
                Uhh... Nobody should be able to do that except for admins and t-admins. Otherwise using the @ command will speak directly to the admins.
                OK thought I'd ask, thanks whistler.

Comment

600 yds is so amateur. That's easy pickings at 1000 yards but only on dirtboy. Something about being a dirtboy makes him really easy to shoot at any distance.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                    Something about being a dirtboy makes him really easy to shoot at any distance.
                    Only if I dont have a scout...if i did you will be dead really soon;)
                    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

ghost, if an admin is on server u can use the @ command to alert him, eps if he is on other team and cant see the infraction.. spec the admin make sure hes not in a gun battle..

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
                        ghost, if an admin is on server u can use the @ command to alert him, eps if he is on other team and cant see the infraction.. spec the admin make sure hes not in a gun battle..
                        Regardless if I am in a battle or not, I have a job to do and will stop what I'm doing in order to take care of any problems. I think you'll find most admins are the same.

Comment

yeah thats true but i like to let yall play and have fun, while u work.. ;) :D

Comment

Now a question about the tag and reserved slot. Am I allowed to use the TG tag and how do I use a reserved slot. If it is better you can point me to the right thread and i'll know and so will others. Thanks
                            Last edited by Ghost Stalker; 02-01-2007, 12:37 AM.

Comment

The tag is yours to wear.. but wear it wisely ;) As for the reserved slot... it should just be automatic... if the server is 16/16... either force connect in console using connect <ip>, or use an external program to connect :)
                              Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X