CT negotiator story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT negotiator story

Now I don't mean to post this to brag, but more to show that it isn't weighted against CTs as I have heard many people complain about when it switches to this map.

I was a CT (obviously) it was the first round so i just grabbed kevlar+helmet and night vision goggles, kept with my holy USP. :p

There wasn't really a plan (only a few people saying where they were going) until about half way through the map sadly, but anyways, I went into the vents to lay down some high ground hostiles, though none were to be found. My whole team dropped like flies and left me 1v5. I dropped down the vent drop farthest from upper hosties, after making sure it was clear of course, and ran behind the wall nearest to me.

Now this is where the NVGs were worth the price, I peeked out checked the doors and took out one terrorist there before he even knew I was there. Went up through the projector room (yes there's a projector room on this map) and took out another terrorist in the hostie room. I grabbed a loose P90 and went for the hosties, but spotted two terrorists trying to flank me from the ramp, took one out with some spray (I know bad me, but they suprised me) and then ran for cover, reloaded, ran to the ramp and suprised the other one (he kept his attention to the hostie room) and killed him too. Now I finally was able to extract those hosties.

When I went for the next set of hosties, even though I "knew" the last T was with those hosties I didn't let my guard down. I checked every corner in the big room to make sure he wouldn't come up on me after I grabbed the hosties, tried to spot him from outside the hostie room too, but was no use. So finally, I flashed the room (luckily picked one up somewhere along) rushed in and killed the last T after running a circle around the hosties (he was a good dodger) to make sure I wouldn't shoot them instead. I wasn't shot once that entire round.

This was just an hour or so ago if anyone wanted to know. It was a fun game, just wish there was an actual plan most of the time. I probably should have rose up to lead the team, but I failed, what can I say.

BTW main reason I didn't rise to lead was because I was too tired, on a later round it took me about 20 rounds before I got a headshot on a crouched flashed terrorist about 2 feet away from me. Somehow was aimed like a centimeter to the left of his head.
    Last edited by Root; 02-02-2007, 12:04 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Re: CT negotiator story

I'm still disapointed over the fact you didn't accept my truce proposal before you flashed the downstairs hostage room and then killed me that round :D

Comment

Hehe, you were a terrorist, so if I accepted you would've back stabbed me ;) I'm too smart for you.

Comment

Problem with those vents is that, as a T, the vents facing downward are very hard to cover. I always get my legs taken out from me, and then have Kel dance on my corpse as he drops down and lands on my body.
        USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X