My hello post.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hello post.

Hey everyone. Just saying hello, new to the server and forum.

About me:

I played CSS a while back using a friends account. And I just started playing roughly early december 2006 when I had a fling with paypal money on Pure Pwnage / Steam.

I played AA for a long time since 2003 and enjoyed the small 6v6+ games with organziation and medics etc.

I am a Halo Xbox live fan. And before my connections got messed up, played Halo on Xbox live for the year 2005.

So thats me :D

Hope to face you on the server!

Edit: Removed FPS fan, I don't want to sound like someone who runs around firing randomly. And plus I really don't know what fps includes.
    Last edited by ShooDaddy; 02-06-2007, 04:09 PM. Reason: Detailing
    I see, I come, I conquer.

Re: My hello post.

Yeah um you had me until you said halo/fps fan....kind of an oximoron....But i can forgive you since you are playing CSS at TG. Make sure you read the server SOPS and just have fun on the server.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Welcome Shoo ! :D
      Dizlor

Comment

Hey man, I have seen you on the server latley. Glad to see you made your way to the forums. Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
          Welcome Shoo ! :D
          You realise you're greeting him, then telling him to go away? :)

Welcome to the forum, ShooDaddy.

New members should proceed to the PCS SOP forum, the TG primer and also to this bit of required reading. There's also important stuff to read in the main announcement forum.

PM an admin if you have any questions. :)
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Welcome ShooDaddy!
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Welcome to real Counter-Strike, ShooDaddy. I look forward to fragging you in the near future.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Don't be surprised to find a knife in your back ;)

I await all of the opposition you can bring me.
                I see, I come, I conquer.

Comment

Originally posted by ShooDaddy View Post
                  Don't be surprised to find a knife in your back
                  No problem there; that's where my teammates usually store theirs.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Welcome aboard ShooDaddy... Look forward to seeing you on the server...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Welcome to the server and to PCS style CS:S. These guys welcome everyone to their server with open arms, and are more than willing to help you learn the PCS ropes. I still learn something new from them every time I play.

Comment

I feel really bad for all these people who get bashed on Halo. Specifically because I can never figure out why it gets bashed.

Welcome aboard, I don't shun you for Halo.
                        -Zephyr
                        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                        We are not a single game.
                        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrablue View Post
                          I still learn something new from them every time I play.
                          Like the fact that I'm a bullet magnet? :)
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
                            Like the fact that I'm a bullet magnet? :)
                            He said something new, Root.
                            -Zephyr
                            You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                            We are not a single game.
                            We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                            We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Hello! :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse