!bvon - whatever happened to...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !bvon - whatever happened to...

A month or so ago !bvon worked, now it occasionally shows it's face by reminding us that we can type this command to activate it.

Alas, we type the command but nothing happens.

What gives?

I think the botvoice is a great tool for tactical play, ok there aren't many commands but I like them and would like to see it back in use on the server.

Or failing that, remove the annoying message telling us it is available.

I can understand that the TG community prefer real voice coms, but for those who's coms are screwy (Pompa included) surely this little server addition would be more than welcome.

I vote, bring back botvoice!
    You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system.

Re: !bvon - whatever happened to...

We haven't removed this. There appears to have been some sort of server-side update, that's affected a few things.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

bah!

We need technical reinforcements server-side, now!

I hope this get's resolved, maybe with the next update?
      You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system.

Comment

Every update wipes a whole bunch of files that really have nothing to do with the update. It's valves way of forcing their unappreciated nonsense on us.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X