My hello post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hello post

Hello all. looking forward to gaming with you. I was just wondering how do i sign up and everything. i read all the forum stuff and needed to know the servers and passwords so i can get to playing
    Ghost ride tha whip!!

Re: My hello post

Welcome to the forums smoker. Please familiarize yourself with the required reading for all TG members. It will explain just about everything you need to know about all that is TG :) Links in me sig !

Gogeta
    Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Username Restricted View Post
      I was just wondering how do i sign up and everything.
      You had to sign up in order to post. I'm unsure as to your definition of "everything", but if you'd like to clarify I'm sure someone will help you out.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I think maybe he was under the impression that he had to sign up in order to play. Public servers do not require a password, and you are free to come and go as you please. Just read up on the SOP's and you should be good to go.

Lunchbox...

Comment

But if you wish ROOT does love his cookies and wenches...

If you do enjoy playing on the server and wish to support it then you can always become a supporting member...see the link in my sig below... Get some great perks such as server priority when it is full.

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

well thank you and i found the server list. i should have read the rules bfore i signed up though. this is my new account amd thanks for welcoming me, oh and if read the rules now... teehee my bad. looking foward to seeing you in game
            Ghost ride tha whip!!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X