Reminder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder

For all the PCS and non-PCS TG CSS players please remind those new players that join to read the motd. To many new players lately seem to just wear the TG tag and have no clue what PCS is. If you are TG wear your tag. If you see new players joining up one day and teh next wearing the tag, make sure you get them to registar and read the SOPs.

Its not just me thinking this, games lately seem sub-par and its up to us regulars to get TG CSS back to how it should be. I find myself only joining when atleast half are names i know, which is getting harder and harder.

Just a reminder
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Reminder

I couldnt say it any better myself...great post:)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

So true my friend so true.

Games are so much better with people that have been around a bit and truly understand TG.

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady View Post
        So true my friend so true.

Games are so much better with people that have been around a bit and truly understand TG.

True but if we can get the newbies to understand one thing...play the objective. Then all the games would rock
        -Vulcan

Comment

Be preemptive, too. If someone joins, and you think it's their first time, ask if they're new and point out the MOTD. Don't wait for them to rush the first round and then be like "oh yeah, you can't do that".

Comment

I'd also like to add stacking the teams in there. The PCS players should try to split up evenly to make sure each side is getting a good team.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
              I'd also like to add stacking the teams in there. The PCS players should try to split up evenly to make sure each side is getting a good team.
              I disagree. I like to join the game when there are PCS on one side. It makes the other team play better to beat them. If you can get a team of non-pcs to win over pcs it really takes teh game to a new level.

Also it gives those PCS players the games they deserve to play, teamwork and tactics.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Negative, It makes for a terrible playing experience.

- -

Comment

I only play on whichever side Whistler is on.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                  "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                  - Wulfyn

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                    Negative, It makes for a terrible playing experience.
                    i guess we can agree to disagree
                    -Vulcan

Comment

Occasionally having a stacked team is a useful exercise. Decimating a team of pubbies demonstrates just how effective our way of playing is. This lesson is lost if the stacked team doesn't then disperse and educate the players who were beaten.
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

True, and i know the members do a great job of making sure teams are even and going strong. TG members are the first to switch when asked and always willing to help make games better. Its when you get those people who think they know PCS trying to play non PCS and wearing the TG tag.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
                          Its when you get those people who think they know PCS trying to play non PCS and wearing the TG tag.
                          Those are candidates for a player conduct complaint. The SOP's are there to help you guys keep the server in order.
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I think we can all agree that when your the lone person on the "wrong" side and you are PCS and can't get the teammates to listen, it's not very fun.

I agree with root, It accomplishes nothing as well until the teams split up to make for an even and well rounded match, so everyone can learn to play and have fun. That doesn't typically occur and that's my point to make here.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X