Hey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your Counter-Strike: Source server. I normally do not play Source, I am in a Counter-Strike: Condition Zero clan (bash me if you will), and play regularly there. Mostly everyone I know plays either 1.6 or Cs:Cz and consider Source as See no Source, hear no Source, speak no Source. For my fellow members, this changed recently when our public server was empty, and decided to play Source, thus finding your server. The organized game play really makes Source a positive, really fun experience. I like playing with the whole teamwork ideal that goes on in it. To me, its the way the game was meant to be played. I hate when T's don't plant and only try to get kills and I hate when CT's don't try to defuse if they have a chance to do so (if its 3v1 then I don't blame them for not rushing bomb and trying to save their weapon). Mainly, I (including a couple of my members, you may have already seen: Corn, Smilin_Bob, Gho$t) will be playing in your server, and Source in general - and show my appreciation, thanks - and keep up the good work.

Re: Hey

Welcome to TG! Glad you like our server. Do check out our full range of supported games (PR and Dystopia are both hot right now, and PoE2 is about to get an update).
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

WOW...Root didn't mention being sure to read the SOP's...Link in my sig below. We have been getting a lot of new people to the server and it is a great influx of people...lemme see here we have..

A Display of Sn0wman, Boobs

:row__631:

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady View Post
        WOW...Root didn't mention being sure to read the SOP's...
        His memory fades in his old age.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

haha. btw i like the server alot too. i pop in it sometimes

Comment

Yet someone else to support that possible CZ event. Welcome to the server!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X