This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hey it's the Snowman.Just wanted to stop by and show some love to every1.Well i'm gonna get back to playing in the server so i will stop by again soon.

Re: Hey

Welcome aboard! Be sure to read the Standard Operating Procedures in the Counter-Strike forums ( http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ncements-sops/ ); hope to frag you soon.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yes... welcome aboard Sn0wman...we have a great bunch of people here and it makes for a lot of fun!

As ednos said make sure to read the SOP... link in my sig below!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Yea I've been playing here for a while.Now tho i got a new question..Iwas banned to day for some reason i dont have a clue why.I wasnt tking crackjumping going into enemy terriorty spamming my mic or nothing i was just playing then next thing i know i was kicked and banned.The admin that was in ther was Vulcan.Can u please explain to me why i was banned.This makes no since at all.

Comment

Hey Man....the best way to handle this is to PM the Admin that kicked you. Which may have been Vulcan. If it was just PM him and see what happened. The forums is not the place to bring kick/ban problems. Once again take a look at the SOPs for further clarification on the best way to handle things.

Hope everything works out...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X