cant get enough

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant get enough

thanks for having me, this is the only server i play so i guess i really do like it, im trying to get better although i dont think ive been all that bad, anyways cant wait to become TG, thanks

Re: cant get enough

Excellent. Another satisfied customer. Welcome to TG. :)
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Welcom patrick !! Glad to hear you enjoy CS as its meant to be played :) Please be sure and study up on all the required reading for our servers... various links in me sig ;)
      Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by mrpatrik View Post
        thanks for having me, this is the only server i play so i guess i really do like it, im trying to get better although i dont think ive been all that bad, anyways cant wait to become TG, thanks
        Welcome aboard mrpatrik!

It is also the server I play for the most part. As far as getting better, we are all working at getting better. The best thing here is to get better at team communication and working as a team.

The games are so much better when you have good comms...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Welcome mrpatrik :) These sorts of things are wonderful to hear. We all can improve, and it's great to know that you want to. You should have seen me in my premature stages! Place does wonders.

Comment

Welcome, and if u want to get better, this is the place to be

-BooBs

Comment

Welcome, be sure you read the SOPs, there's an entire subset of forums with them. To at least make it look like you have read them, I'll give you a Cliff's Notes version so you can put it off:
              1. If you get banned, PM the admin and/or Root. DO NOT start a thread.
              2. There are no boundaries, just stay close to objective. If you want (in your head) to figure out what might constitsute a "boundary", pay attention to how far off |PCS| players wander off and why they did so. You may replicate their actions always.
              3. Keep all in-game chatter to teamsay (while alive) and talk only about the current mission.
              4. Don't wear the tag just yet! You'll have to read all the SOPs carefully first.

There, that'll save you some trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus View Post
                1. If you get banned, PM the admin and/or Root. DO NOT start a thread.
                LOL Gee why would you bring this one up... :row__523:

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
                  Excellent. Another satisfied customer. Welcome to TG. :)
                  ..I KNEW IT! You're secretly siphoning money out of our pockets. You sick, sick, bastard!! (For the record, that flies on FOX).

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                  Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                  Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X