This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civalized Discussion

I'd like to attempt to have a civil discussion here, but it's becomming rather difficult. Please stop closing the threads.

If I was disrespectful, I apologise. I did not insult anyone directly.

Here is an exerpt from the rules.

2. Warnings
    Warnings will be given before ANY other form of punishment for ANY player who is violating the rules or overall code of conduct for TG. A players first warning will appear at the bottom left of the screen, please be aware of messages put in this area as it may concern you directly.

Second warnings will appear at the bottom left of the screen. "Red" warnings are of a last-call nature and may ultimately result in you being kicked from the server or banned for a period of 24 hours. If you have received multiple red warnings, it is possible that you will be removed for a longer period of time or removed completely from TG.

In the console, you mentioned I should file a player complaint. I didn't take that as a warning, all though maybe I should have? I didn't because you were asking me to file a player complaint and my response was "I'm not going to file a complaint agains the entire team". Is that really deserving of a ban? Especially without any kind of warning?

Everyone is subject to the rules. That's why we have them. I would appreciate some civility in this matter.

Re: Civalized Discussion

please stop posting and they wont get closed. Follow the rules or move along, simple as that. Nothing oyu post will help you get unbanned or back into the server. PM the admin who did it, as per-SOPs. TG policy is not openly discussed when it comes to admin actions.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

But that's the point -- I feel I did not break any rules at all. I was asked by the console to fill out a player complaint about certain members who were shooting boxes instead of following the bomb plan like we discussed earlier. I replied that I didn't want to fill out a complaint and I was banned. Please point me to a rule that I broke.

Furthermore, I wasn't warned as the rules clearly state. I've PMed Root.

At this point, I'm not really concerned so much about the ban, but as the policy of this community.

Why can't we have an open discussion on the administration policies? Is that so scary?

Comment

not scary just not done. Most people dont have an issue with them, thats why we have them. Admins do a wonderful job keeping our servers clear of wieners and noobs. You got banned for a reason, our admins dont just ban because they dont like you, if they did they wouldnt be admins. As a mature adult community policies are talked about behind doors with the rest of the admins and GO, just how its done.

Since you PMd root no need to keep talking about it.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Your situation will be looked into, please keep any questions regarding policy or bans/kicks to PM's with the admin team.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X