For The New Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The New Guys

I thought I would share a couple of things you need to know if you are to lazy to read up on the SOP like me on occassion.

1) Dont page admin unless you absolutly have to because of continous misconduct. If there are proven or TG players it is a good idea to let them know your troubles 1st.

2) If the opposite team is stacked with proven players. Take your time and plan, otherwise your dead.

3) If someone is leading and doing a good job, follow orders and communicate. If you get in a jam, offer up the plan B.

4) If root is on the server, just keep your head down and do as your told.

Feel free to share your tips

5) If Gogeta is the last one left gaurding hosties and there is less than 5 of you. Dont think your going to win.

6) If Dirtboy is on the opposite team and your team is not planning. You are already dead and dont know it.

7) If Doorway 27 is on and you killed him. Be prepared to be shot in the head at least 5 more times by him before you even come close again.

8) If Whistler has a sniper, do not peak your head, let someone else do that so you can get his position.

9) If Fear Dave has a shotty do not go blow for blow.

10) If all of these guys are on the opposing team. Well..........Your up crappy creek without a paddle.

Feel free to share your tips
    DUNAGAN

Re: For The New Guys

If I'm on your team you take the point.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
    - Wulfyn

Comment

If I'm not on your team you'll be surprised by a large amount of time-coordinated smokes and flashes across the entire map, by the end of which my team will have extracted the hosties and disarmed and executed Root Goldeneye-006 style, even if we are the terrorists and/or it is a de_ map.

-Zephyr
      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
      We are not a single game.
      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Zephyr, I like your style :)
        DUNAGAN

Comment

11) When playing a map against Ben beware the "Tactical Speed Advancement" about every third or fourth round...LOL! Especially if he is a CT on Office.

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Dunagan View Post
            I thought I would share a couple of things you need to know if you are to lazy to read up on the SOP like me on occassion.
            If you are too lazy to read the SOP's, here comes a permaban.

1) Dont page admin unless you absolutly have to because of continous misconduct. If there are proven or TG players it is a good idea to let them know your troubles 1st.
            If you see an issue, use the page_admin facility. DO get your facts straight though. There's nothing worse than a page complaining about something that's perfectly legitimate.

4) If root is on the server, just keep your head down and do as your told.
            If you need my (or any other admins) presence on the server to make you play properly, you need a serious attitude adjustment. Expect a ban when we catch you pratting around.
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
              here comes a permaban.
              Expect a ban
              Ouch.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

This post was not to be taken literally and was for some comic relief that I guess I failed miserable at.
                Last edited by Dunagan; 03-13-2007, 09:32 AM.
                DUNAGAN

Comment

This post was not to be taken literally and was for some comic relief that I guess I failed miserable at.
                  Originally posted by Dunagan
                  4) If root is on the server, do your best to understand his english accent.
                  I fixed it for you...

Funny stuff, Dun. +rep

Comment

12) Abandon all hope all ye Havana T's if Stephanos just got hims a para :3

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X