Engine update acting funky?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine update acting funky?

When I tried to get on the server it was 20/16 and server full, I think the reserved slot system is borked, and it may have something to do with player IDs not getting stored right. I say that because I saw Root Banhandling a lot of people and it seemed like they were coming back with different names.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
    - Wulfyn

Re: Engine update acting funky?

Reserved slots are indeed borked, everything else is working fine in regard to the ban hammer. It's hard to tell one kid from another today, sorry about that.

- -

Comment

Hahhaha! "Ban Hammer".

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I dunno I couldnt believe what was going on today. I joined into utter chaos and as soon as Root banmastered them, their spots were getting filled with the same type of players so it was kind of fishy.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
        - Wulfyn

Comment

For starters, whenever the subject of banning is brought up, it will now be referred to as, "ban hammering". Secondly, the pubbies' inclination to join the server might be because it's one of the only updated ones. Of course, this is subject to change by the second as servers are constantly updating now. Actually, by the time I'm finished typing this phrase, that theory will be blown out the window. But when I first downloaded the update, I could only join one or two servers. Then update-mania '07 began.

And remember kids, "BAN HAMMERING".

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X