T W E A K E D ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T W E A K E D ?

Hey TG I stumbled across a post in the CAL forums and found people discussign the TG CSSS server so I thought I would check your server out... I Dig it! Good job on the rules and player edicate.

You will probablly see me around and I play under the name T w e a k e d ? or [CNH]Rapture .

I would like to chat with an admin as I want to host a Tactical CSS server and I am interested in your server config, weapon restrictions etc.... I believe its AWP always restricted, Scout 1 per team, all other wepons welcome.
    Rapture

Re: T W E A K E D ?

contact Root or thebigC about that stuff.

Glad you like our server, bring more people like you around.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I tried to make something close to yor guys server, I did give credit to your website in the rules since I basically copied them. If this is an issue please let me know and I can change them.

<IP Address removed by Root> :) If your guys ever get full check it out...
      Last edited by Root; 03-18-2007, 08:31 AM.
      Rapture

Comment

That's totally cool man. I googled your handle and found your clan site. I saw the credits to TG and whatnot. Very cool. Welcome to TacticalGamer!
        | | |

Comment

Yes I remember being Tweaked... Welcome to the server and the TG community....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X