X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reserved slots for active player

how can i get my reserved slot activated again i play as chappy[MotB]

Re: reserved slots for active player

First you can become a supporting member. Then you can add your Steam ID to your forum account profile and you will have a reserved slot for our server.

Comment

Question, what happens if 17 supporting members are ingame? Does it bump another supporting member or does it just say full?
      Rapture

Comment

That's an interesting question. I don't know the answer, but I would like to see 17 supporting members on the server at one time!

Comment

It will say the server is full. If this happens we'll have merit for a second server.

- -

Comment

Second server?! Get your asses on there!
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
              It will say the server is full. If this happens we'll have merit for a second server.
              Haha... that would "rock the cashbah"! :)

()

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy View Post
                Haha... that would "rock the cashbah"! :)
                A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...we did have a second server. But the empire took it away.

Comment

Originally posted by section-8 View Post
                  A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...we did have a second server. But the empire took it away.
                  That's a little misleading. Those with access to the server, first SM's and then later PCSP's, didn't use the server. Losing an empty server isn't much of a loss at all.
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by section-8 View Post
                    just like they took Lando's Tibana Gas Mines.... rediculous :row__572:
                    Last edited by Dizlor; 03-22-2007, 06:30 PM.
                    Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
                      That's a little misleading. Those with access to the server, first SM's and then later PCSP's, didn't use the server. Losing an empty server isn't much of a loss at all.
                      This is the truth! Nobody ever used it. Part of that problem was due to the fact everyone wanted to play together and often the second server was seen as the lonely server. There are ways to fill up two servers now through redirects which is seemless for the players.

- -

Comment

OK, well, if you add the server again, I promise I'll play on it for three hours every day, and seven or eight on Saturdays and Sundays.
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                          OK, well, if you add the server again, I promise I'll play on it for three hours every day, and seven or eight on Saturdays and Sundays.
                          Sounds like a lonely life.
                          Instead of calling someone a noob, you should take that same amount of time to help them.

Comment

Most of us have lonely lives... but that's besides the point. I think we may actually be able to use a second server now.

()

Comment

I miss s2...total freedom to plan whatever you wanted... wherever you wanted .... *sigh just like cpt. matches... all the time :D thems were the days
                              Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X