Map Pack?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Pack?

I was wondering if there was by chance a map pack available through the TG website, that way I could just download all the maps at once instead of having to miss a round or two because I was busy downloading the map. Sorry if this has already been posted before.
    |TG-Irr|Cheezyfli

Re: Map Pack?

We are working on a mappack as we speak... but for now heres the thread for linked suggestions for new maps ... New Map Suggestions

:row__593:
    Dizlor

Comment

I second that. I've had trouble downloading maps from the server in the past and I ended up doing a search and downloading them from FPS Banana or another FTP. It would really be nice to have all the .bsp/.nav's in one zip file or rar. I know it might take a little time on the part of an admin, but I for one would really be appreciative of such consideration. Thanks.
      The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Comment

There is one for supporting members and there will be a map pack forthcoming once we have a definitive idea of what maps we're keeping.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X