small problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small problem

I went to give disciple rep and instead of positive rep it gave him negative, not sure if it's bugged or what, just wanted to make the issue known.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Re: small problem

Hmm... it seems like I've heard this recently... oh that's right, I have.

See This Thread.

()

Comment

lol. It happens, I don't think he's going to want to fight you over it :)

Though, you maybe should have just PM'ed him about it. Not sure if this is something worth discussing rather than a private mistake.

Comment

Man I am having flash backs from the 2004 elections here in the State of Florida...LOL!

Hanging chads...not sure how to work the machine...I pulled the wrong lever...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy View Post
          Hmm... it seems like I've heard this recently... oh that's right, I have.

See This Thread.
          Except that thread is about accidentally giving someone neg rep, while, if I understand the thread starter correctly, this one is about a possible bug in the rep code...
          - Drake_Anra

Comment

Drake you are like a mini Root on the forums... haha. Actually if you read through the thread you will see the same problem mentioned of people "accidentally" getting negative rep.

()

Comment

Originally posted by nhammen View Post
              Except that thread is about accidentally giving someone neg rep, while, if I understand the thread starter correctly, this one is about a possible bug in the rep code...
              Exactly, but if this is covered in another thread, then Iím sorry for double posting.
              Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Comment

Your forgiven. :) No biggie... just wanted to reference it from the other thread, as maybe it is a real issue not just people going crazy.

()

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X