new to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to server

hey guys just want to give a shoutout. been playing on the server with my cousin "jackal" recently... some of you might know me or him. just want to say i love this server, actually playing the game the way its supposed to be played is great. wish i would of found you sooner... anybody here in the new orleans area?

Re: new to server

wow haha i just realized i had a post from november 2006 saying the same thing about yall 2142 server... small world haha.... well thnx again for having two rockin servers then!

Comment

Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you. I think I played a little with you tonight on cs_parkhouse. Anyways, be sure to read the SOPs to make sure you didn't miss anything (the rules in the MOTD are not complete).
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

i hear ya... only thing i need to train myself to do is to not crack jump when i'm getting ambushed by 4 people and freaking out lol

Comment

Welcome Jeffro, I have played with ya too, welcome to our community and take ednos advise above, it's always good to read a few times ;D enjoy your stay and see ya in the server!
          Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Comment

welcome jeffro, we hope you enjoy!

- -

Comment

this helps for the crackjumping...

cl_leadboots 1

Welcome to TG!

Comment

lol @ leadboots

Comment

Welcome to the server Jeffro.

HardCa$h

Comment

Welcome to the server and welcome to the forums. We have had to break quite a few people of the "crack jumping" problem. It is an addiction but we work through it...LOL! Some people even had to go so far as to re-assign their jump button to a different key...

See ya on the server...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

By Jackal, Jeffro was referring to me. I'm sure you guys have seen him and I talking smack to each other when we are on different teams :-) Good to see you are on the forums now homie.
                      The Jackal |TG|

Comment

indeed

Comment

Welcome, Jeffro! As Quest said, crackjumping is sometimes a nasty habit but a lot of people go through it. I though we'd have to place an intervention a time or two for a few different folks, but they seemed to work it out.

Comment

A kick usually gives you enough of a shock to get you started on the right path.
                            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

lol well my little trick is when i jump and realize it in mid air i immediatly just stand still and let the enemy kill me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X