Dropping grenades and other things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping grenades and other things

I can understand (and enjoy) the uses of dropping the different nades, but why knives?

Re: Realism Mod - Bug report

Originally posted by Priest View Post
    why knives?
    Potentially in a dead round, all weapons can be force-dropped.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Re: Dropping grenades and other things

I don't have any control over it atm.

Moved to new thread, the bug report is for updates and bug reports only.

- -

Comment

I like being able to drop off nades and the like...now if one person has a bit of money to spare he can help balance out his team for a better planned assault.

I also heard that Vulcan was working on a mod whee after we drop the knife we can punch the opposing force... ;-)

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

So does this mean we can also drop NV and Defuse Kit (are these among the other things ?

I think its a great idea personaly, If say you have a man in a great position but who doesnt have the right nade you can throw him it and then he can use it more effectively.

Or say on a map like Dust 2 where long A is very easily held with nades from the bomb spot for the CT's, you could just chuck down a load of Nades at the beginning of the round for the people at A to use. (thinking about this If the buy time wasnt limited to the Planning time this could cause major spamming of nades), so maybe Plan time/defuse time could be looked at next.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
          Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
            So does this mean we can also drop NV and Defuse Kit (are these among the other things ?
            Nah you can only drop items that can be held.. ie. nades and weapons.
            Dizlor

Comment

ahh ok then well that makes sence and i agree with the notion that dropping a knife is absurb lol unless it got rid of a fraction of wieght lol

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

Now, if Gogeta uses the grap/drop button to throw his smoke grenade at me this time (on my team, mind you), will it give my kevlar the 1dmg it did when he assaulted me with it?
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

lol I was raining smokes and flashes at spawn last night xD I LOVE this new feature, I have wanted to be able to do this ever since I started playing CS... such an awesome addition.
                  Dizlor

Comment

I agree, all of the new stuff is definitly breathing new life back into a game I already love.

After 7 years of playing this game the changes are great.

Gogeta can I bum a smoke off ya?

Comment

Originally posted by doorway 27
                      Gogeta can I bum a smoke off ya?
                      As opposed to letting him give ya a flash?

Comment

No one wants Gogeta to flash them.
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                          No one wants Gogeta to flash them.
                          Thats for damn sure!

Comment

Well ... someone shoulda informed me of this before the trench coat swung open!!!
                            Dizlor

Comment

I found it very funny when I saw all the flashed and nades splurting out when I saw this for the first time. Of course, I picked myself up a grenade from the pile. It's too bad that when I threw it it decided to bounce off the door frame and come right back at me. Can we get a mod that allows people to drop some skill so some of us can pick it up? hehe.
                              The Jackal |TG|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X