Captain's Matches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Matches

Is there any possibility of scheduling a captain's match say once per month? I know I sound like a broken record on this subject but figured I had to ask :P

Re: Captain's Matches

i like the idea of locking the server friday and saturdays for some Mega PCS games. Maybe SMs only with invites to those PCS worthy non Sms
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I think locked up servers on Sunday nights would be perfect, most people will be home, I wouldn't restrict it to SM's but active forum members, which is easiest because you just have to post the pass on the forums.

If a SM wants in and its full they got a reserved spot anyways, and once a week would kick.
      EVE Online- Savanna Skye & Kaliska Star
      Proud creator of Cataclysmic Variable the best little 1 person corp out there.

CS:Source/L4D: |TG-303rd| Noirangel

Comment

Sounds good....as always we need a couple of volunteer captains... Any takers...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

This is possible, we can run it as strictly password nights. If we get 10+ people we'll run a captains match.

- -

Comment

Scheduling nights to game plus having an active social life is pretty much impossible. esp. on the weekends. however, if I'm playing on sunday...I volunteer to captain.

Comment

I know I'd play if I was available.
              The Jackal |TG|

Comment

Sunday nights and Thursday nights are reserved for Project Reality (BF2). Can we pick another one?
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yeah...please...any night but Sundays!
                  | | |

Comment

password nights friday nights to start? I'll start a poll.

- -

Comment

friday nights would rock. I think doing this would step up game play and really get PCS back on track
                      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady View Post
                        Sounds good....as always we need a couple of volunteer captains... Any takers...
                        I challenge you to another match, as soon as Dirtboy gets his rig.
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                          I challenge you to another match, as soon as Dirtboy gets his rig.
                          AGHHH HAAA We see who the real puppet master is....LOL! Cut the strings ednos....:row__523:

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I'm not saying that I'm not the best strategist the PCS world has ever seen. I'm saying that I need Dirtboy's skill (or the equivalent) to effectively eliminate you every time, instead of just most of the time.
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

When did we add a captain unit to CS:S and why do they get matches? :D

Seriously, I was really confused when I read the title of this thread.
                              -Zephyr
                              You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                              We are not a single game.
                              We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                              We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X