Unsportsmen like conduct.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsportsmen like conduct.

Over the past few weeks (ok maybe few months) I have found myself falling into that pit of vipers known as server complainers. I have been known to rant over getting owned, or maybe someone was "too far forward" on the map or the team just wont "follow the plan" and I would spout off. I want to announce to all that from this point forward I will put my best foot forward and become a better sportsmen in that I will not bitch and moan when I am having a bad day and I'm getting killed right and left.

I am also giving everyone full license to bring it to my attention if I should slip and start being a whinny ass again. I abhorre this behavior and I am truly disgusted with myself for acting so juvenile. So Let everyone know.. if you hear Hogan being a "whinny little bitch" Tell him (in a most cordial way) to shut the hell up and just play. After all it's only a game.
    I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

Re: Unsportsmen like conduct.

Originally posted by I.R. Hogan View Post
    Over the past few weeks (ok maybe few months) I have found myself falling into that pit of vipers known as server complainers. I have been known to rant over getting owned, or maybe someone was "too far forward" on the map or the team just wont "follow the plan" and I would spout off. I want to announce to all that from this point forward I will put my best foot forward and become a better sportsmen in that I will not bitch and moan when I am having a bad day and I'm getting killed right and left.

I am also giving everyone full license to bring it to my attention if I should slip and start being a whinny ass again. I abhorre this behavior and I am truly disgusted with myself for acting so juvenile. So Let everyone know.. if you hear Hogan being a "whinny little bitch" Tell him (in a most cordial way) to shut the hell up and just play. After all it's only a game.

i honestly havent found this to be true. Your little key binds are great and i think more members should be doing this. So what if you complain about things going on, means you actually care for the server and its game play. Its just nice to see members actually careing about that.

Dont worry about it.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Personally, I see no reason for you to stop trying to educate people on the server. You pay good money to enjoy a certain play style here, you should expect this of others. There is nothing wrong with people trying to make the game more of a team concept.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Hogan I think what they are trying to say in the most cordial of ways is "to shut the hell up and just play". LOL!

Dude we all have our moments good and bad. Some days I can't hit the broad side of a barn with a para other days you can do no wrong as long as we work as a team and complete that objective...BINGO!

Your a great guy to play with on the server and we will have to work through the people that don't want to play the TG style and teach those that are new and like what we are about so...

See ya on the server dude!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I agree with Big C

HardCa$h

Comment

Feedback is good, just not in a whiny bitchy way? I don't know but your a pleasure to have around.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
              i honestly havent found this to be true. Your little key binds are great and i think more members should be doing this. So what if you complain about things going on, means you actually care for the server and its game play. Its just nice to see members actually careing about that.

Dont worry about it.
              I agree. You my boy Hogan.
              The Jackal |TG|

Comment

Oh sweet. Hogan's going to stop crying like a girl? Maybe I can finally come back and play.

I'm just playin old man. Don't be so hard on yourself. I listen to my grandpa bitch and moan all the time...I hardly even realize it when you are! :D
                | | |

Comment

lol, this post cracked me up Hogan!

Expecting people to play the proper way on the TG server, and informing them of how to do it is in no way being a "whinny little bitch".

We all get frustrated when our teammates are less than accommodating, but this is a good thing – it means you care how people play on the server and that’s why it is such a great server. Guys like you who take an active role in bringing the level of play up to the TG standard.

But since you did open the door a little I will have to take you up on calling you a “whinny little bitch” every so often, probably right after you HS me! :P

Comment

Originally posted by doorway 27 View Post
                    But since you did open the door a little I will have to take you up on calling you a “whinny little bitch” every so often, probably right after you HS me! :P
                    Once we call it he has to change his name to "I.R. Hogan WLB" :row__523:

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

OMG Did I set myself up.. You guys are a rotten bunch of wise asses.. lol j/k.

Seems I should fit right in.
                      I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
                      It makes small numbers formidable
                      procures success to the weak
                      and esteem to all.

Comment

yeah hogan stop complaining everytime i shoot u in the face with my scout
                        :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X