Excellent Games Tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Games Tonight

I think we went through the whole rotation this evening and I played some games that I certainly won't be forgetting any time soon. Of course, the greatest thing about them were the people who I was fighting alongside and their constant dedication to the plan at hand, using teamwork, and keeping up excessively good sportsmanship and communication. It is during times like these that I feel that CS is no longer CS, but rather something far more complete as a game. It becomes a surreal and unforgetable entertainment experience that can be matched by no built-in game feature.

I'm proud to have played these games with this community, because they remind me how much of a game's potential can only be unlocked by the right players.

I thank you all.

-Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: Excellent Games Tonight

I must have been on the recieving end of this at some point. Glad it was good for you though!

- -

Comment

I agree. Apartments was one heck of a learning experience. Do you guys have the lines drawn for aaa? I could swear that one guy is going to far, but he thinks otherwise.

I was going to try and play a few before going to an easter bash, but the server doesn't show up. (Plus I can't add to favorites; every time I try CS crashes). Is it down for the holiday, or is my PC a pos? The latter, I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by L.B. View Post
        Do you guys have the lines drawn for aaa? I could swear that one guy is going to far, but he thinks otherwise.
        Find Quest Shady and read his signature.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Do you guys have the lines drawn for aaa?
          Say what? Check out our SOP's and Announcements while your on the forums. In my sig!

- -

Comment

I was going to try and play a few before going to an easter bash, but the server doesn't show up. (Plus I can't add to favorites; every time I try CS crashes). Is it down for the holiday, or is my PC a pos? The latter, I presume.

The favorites on Steam rarely work for me either so i downloaded Xfire (at xfire.com) and added TG to my favorites on there and it works great.

Comment

Sorry I missed the games...Between helping coach my daughters soccer practice on Friday night and game day on Saturday followed by an entire day of cleaning the front and back yards I never got a chance to make it to my office and hook up....

Sounds like it was great play and I look forward to the next rounds...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

DAMN fine games Zeph.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by -delta- View Post
                  DAMN fine games Zeph.
                  I guess this means your computer is not talking to you in French any more...LOL!

Comment

..Curse you.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by -delta- View Post
                      ..Curse you.
                      I think what you meant to say was....

Maudire vous!!!!

HE HE...

Comment

I just wanted to add on to this thread after a fantastic battle on cs_kismayo. Went all 15 round and was quite the nail biter. Probably some of the best shooting I have seen in awhile on both sides. I really enjoyed that match and I wanted to give kudos to all of those present in the game.
                        The Jackal |TG|

Comment

yeah that game was awesome. Everyone was on key and we were clickin, those are pretty rare times to be in the groove on both sides.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X