This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS vs Regulars IV Sign-Up Sheet

I was thinking about this last week but after that great comeback match we had on Arctic Storm the other night where it was literally an entire team of PCS vs the regulars, it seemed like a good time to ask the question. Would people be interested in setting up matches where you have only PCS players going up against a team of regular TG players?

Maybe the teams could be broken down along the lines of a captain's match where we have two team leaders per team who select their squads. It would give the regular players a chance to hone their skills against the best of the best and who knows, we might just surprise them...once in awhile :D

Re: PCS vs Regulars

Here is C's setup from one of the other times we had this "Event" If this is a go(which I hope it is) this setup will be just fine imo. I can edit the ???? with the proper info as we get things organized. Lets Do This!

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
    Here it is!!! The next PCS-Provens versus the Non-Proven scrimmage.

The details are as follows:

DATE: ????

TIME: ????* Note 1

FORMAT: 6 versus 6 *Note 2

2 map rotations – Play to 4 rounds than you switch sides.

1st team to 5 wins or after 9 total rounds we switch maps.

Map # 1 will be ????

Map # 2 will be announced on the server the night of the game.

Captains:

???? (PCS-Non P) *Note 3

???? (PCS-P) *Note 3

*Note 1 – Each team will report to server 1, ten minutes prior for clarification of rules and information on map # 2. The server will be passworded to allow for uninterrupted game play. Any person not specifically named on the rosters will not be allowed to join.

*Note 2 - Each team will be allowed to have a 7 person team on the server at the beginning of the match; all seven will remain on the server the entire scrimmage. At the beginning of each round, 6 members of the team may start the round while 1 remains a spectator. You may substitute players before the beginning of the next round, at the discretion of the respective commander.

*Note 3 – The choice of Captains is based on respective forum input. The Captains are responsible for their team being present 10 minutes prior to the scrimmage for additional information to be put out. Each Captain will submit a final roster to myself (a PM only) no later than ????. The rosters will be than posted in this forum, under this same thread. If either team needs practice time or has any questions please feel free to ask via PM.

This is a great opportunity for several people to highlight their skills and enjoy a truly great night of a PCS.

This is meant to be a friendly scrimmage, so lets keep it that.

I look forward to seeing you all on the server!!!!! :icon_cool
    Dizlor

Comment

We did that before in the past and it was alot of fun, can't remember who won but I'd love to do it again.

Comment

I definatly remember who won the first one we did... as I wasnt PCS yet :P
        Dizlor

Comment

I remember having one of these matches and Office being the map we used...I remember because we "THE UNPROVEN" had the Projector room locked down so tight you couldn't get a Ben in there if you tried...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Blar, I never got to be in one of these and it was my idea back before I was Proven :P If I'm not in limbo somewhere I'd like to join this time >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Priest View Post
              Blar, I never got to be in one of these and it was my idea back before I was Proven :P If I'm not in limbo somewhere I'd like to join this time >.>
              Your in for sure stephanos ;)
              Dizlor

Comment

Ideally I would like to see 12 Nons to step up, and we could run two scrims with 2 different teams..
                Dizlor

Comment

Re: PCS vs Regulars IV

Lets have this be the Proven & Regulars sign-up thread. So we can get a good grasp on how many people are actually behind this :)

Everyone and anyone interested in playing, check in here with days/times of availability if you could please :)

Im in for sure, pretty much any time. Ill adjust my schedule(how ever trivial it is lol) for this. :)
                  Dizlor

Comment

Re: PCS vs Regulars IV Sign-Up Sheet

ok...I'm certainly in.

Comment

Sign me up :)

HardCa$h

Comment

Iím game; I can play anytime except Wednesdays, Thursday nights and Saturday mornings until 2:00 pm MDT.

Comment

I'm down.

Paging Itachi* ! Paging Itachi* !

I want you on my team.

-Aaron

Comment

Count me in if this can wait a month. :)

Comment

its gonna take some further planning.. Well wait for ya ;) This is really more of a spark to see how many are interested.
                              Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X