Good Game Tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Game Tonight

I must say tonight was most enjoyable. The first map was artic storm and the ct's really communicated great and moved as one coordinated unit. Using a 3 pronged approache the CTs easily defeated the Terrors on a hard map to do so. My hats off to my teammates.. well done.!

I would give credit to all involved, but I dont remember who all were there. thanks anyway for the outstanding teamwork..
    I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

Re: Good Game Tonight

These posts are so bittersweet, because while im glad that I hear people are playing these great games, I am seldom in any of them, last friday excluded :) ! Oh well, I guess it just means I have to never stop playing so I can be assured to never miss one of these excellent matches. :)

-----------------------------------------
    WMDs: Iraq 0
    Albuquerque, NM 2500
    -----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by m0h3k4n View Post
      These posts are so bittersweet, because while im glad that I hear people are playing these great games, I am seldom in any of them, last friday excluded :) ! Oh well, I guess it just means I have to never stop playing so I can be assured to never miss one of these excellent matches. :)
      No it just means that whenever your on the level of play goes wayyyyyy down...LOL! Just kidding of course....

More and more regulars on the server do make for fun times...Lets keep them going....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Dang. Wish I was there for that. Sounds like it would've been awesome.
        Poople|TG|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X