Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, everyone.

This is in response to I.R. Hogan's thread (thanks Hogan):

I would like to express my gratitude to this forum and that of players on the |TG| counterstrike server for their concern me and my classmates who attend Virginia Tech. It has not been an easy couple days to say the least, but we all will get through it somehow.. Fortunately, I was not harmed in Monday's shootings, but one of my friends, Michael Pohle, was one of the victims. He was in room 207 in Norris hall in the front row when the shooting started. Apparently, he helped barricade the door while Cho Seung-Hui tried to shoot his way into the classroom. I heard this through one of our mutual friends, so I am not sure if it's true, but I would like to think so. Mike was a great guy and always willing to help a friend in need. It sounds like something that he would do.

I have not been back to campus since the shootings took place, so I cannot tell you first hand what the atmosphere is like. I know many people have gone home to spend time with their loved ones. I plan to go back home to Washington, DC to spend time with my family this weekend. I have been spending a lot of time with my friends and reflecting on what has happened over the past couple days.

Despite what has happened I am still proud to go to this university. The actions of one deranged individual cannot define what Virginia Tech is. No matter what the media or anyone else has to say Virginia Tech is a truly amazing university with a great atmosphere. I love this school with all my heart and I could not see myself going anywhere else.

Attached is a picture of Me, Mike, and our friend Adrian outside of War Memorial Chapel after our friend's wedding. You can see Burrus Hall and the drillfield behind us. I'm the asian jerk in the orange shirt. Mike is on the right. Thank you again for all your support. Even though I have not been part of the TG community very long it still means a lot. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Justin Jung
    a.k.a Poople|TG|
    Poople|TG|

Re: Thank you, everyone.

Since I don't have 15 posts and I can't post an outside link because of that you can find the picture at

filebox.vt.edu/x/xtharosx/07-08-2006%20003.jpg
    Poople|TG|

Comment

Glad to hear you're alright. What happened was nothing short of tragic. My deepest condolences to you and yours. Look forward to seeing you back in game.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by xtharosx View Post
        Since I don't have 15 posts and I can't post an outside link because of that you can find the picture at

filebox.vt.edu/x/xtharosx/07-08-2006%20003.jpg
        There you go xtharosx I posted it for you.. peace

I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
        It makes small numbers formidable
        procures success to the weak
        and esteem to all.

Comment

Its been so unreal watching this tragic event unfold on the news. Its good to put faces to those involved so that this doesnt ever become a stat somewhere. I hope you can take the time you need to greive and recover and while ive never met you, my thoughts are with you and all those affected by this.

Comment

Take as much time as you need man.... Linking up with family is always a great thing it takes us back home and to a feeling of Love...

Take care and hope to see you on the server in the near future...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I offer my deepest sympathy towards you, your family, and Mike's family. Take as much time as needed to get over what cruelty has occurred there.
              ------------

------------

Comment

Thanks again everyone for your support. Here is a tribute video to my friend Mike made by Paul Tuzzolino. Hopefully it gives you a better idea of who Mike was as a person.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIjIg8xyWwM
                Poople|TG|

Comment

Fixed link to Youtube video
                  I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
                  It makes small numbers formidable
                  procures success to the weak
                  and esteem to all.

Comment

My prayers go out to you and all your classmates and their familys man.
                    Im sorry for your loss

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X