hostages and timer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hostages and timer

Hey all I was gonna say was is it possible, when the ct's have the hostages in tow and the timer runs out. is there a fix so that as long as you dont drop the hostages or die you can still rescue them, kinda like killing last terrorists, while the bomb is planted, you still have to defuse to win. I mean even since we get bonus money for just getting 1 hostage it would still be worth the save at the overage of the timer. Oh should this post be in tactic discussion?

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Re: hostages and timer

While that may be possible, I would'nt recommend it. That could cause some really long drawn out matches. The timer is there as a goal, to rescue within that time limit, not to start the rescue within that time.
    I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

Comment

I would agree with hogan here. It would be cool to have a seperate timer after the regular timer while the hostages are following but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

- -

Comment

ok just asking :) Now you have to tell the hostages you won't save them, cuz I won't :) Just joking

Thank you

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

How 'bout a 15 second add per hostage taken? This way, if you get 2, you get 30 extra seconds, which should be enough to bring them to the rescue zone but won't cause drawn out matches. Of course it would have to be made so that you can only get the extra time once.

Comment

Originally posted by Potshot View Post
            How 'bout a 15 second add per hostage taken? This way, if you get 2, you get 30 extra seconds, which should be enough to bring them to the rescue zone but won't cause drawn out matches. Of course it would have to be made so that you can only get the extra time once.
            When you tag a hostage for the first time, you are given +$100. I saw a mod once that also added to your score... perhaps there's a way to bundle this benefit with a bonus to the timer.

Comment

Originally posted by poe View Post
              When you tag a hostage for the first time, you are given +$100. I saw a mod once that also added to your score... perhaps there's a way to bundle this benefit with a bonus to the timer.
              Perhaps theres a way to bundle YOUR A$$ BACK ON THE SERVER!!!! You missed some serious tactical knifage yesterday man... I even said, after my third slashing, "man I miss poe, we used to have some good knife action" LOL stop learning already!!!! jeez:madsmile:
              Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                Perhaps theres a way to bundle YOUR A$$ BACK ON THE SERVER!!!! You missed some serious tactical knifage yesterday man... I even said, after my third slashing, "man I miss poe, we used to have some good knife action" LOL stop learning already!!!! jeez:madsmile:
                Goodness, the jealousy burns the blood! I head home May 3rd, so I should be up and running again by the second week of May. Hoorah!

... and while you're trying to knife me, I'll steal ur hostages cuz all your bases are belong to us. Then knife ya. :icon11:

Comment

Originally posted by poe View Post
                  Goodness, the jealousy burns the blood! I head home May 3rd, so I should be up and running again by the second week of May. Hoorah!

... and while you're trying to knife me, I'll steal ur hostages cuz all your bases are belong to us. Then knife ya. :icon11:
                  H000ray!!! and btw. ... youll never see me :icon20: just like those other poor souls xD
                  Dizlor

Comment

And if someone is adept at using ES_Scripts, maybe they can dig through this and find what's needed...

http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/...=hostage+score

Comment

Don't listen to him Poe, it was ah uhh, it was a lucky knife, I mean I said timeout or sumtin, hes fibbin I'm telling ya :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X