Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me introduce myself

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let me introduce myself

    Hey Guys/Gals

    Really enjoy the server discovered thru a clan mate just recently and have been playing cs/source pretty much with the same clan for about the past 6-7 years. Nothing i enjoy more than a well run server and mature players that play as a team and get it but tonight after a nice session of playing and saying to myself i don't remember the last time i had so much fun playing i was accused of cheating something about no recoil well if there is anything i can do to prove that i am not i will do so i enjoy the server but now after being accused i have the cheater tag i would like to continue playing in the server but not tagged as a cheater


    thanks

  • #2
    Re: Let me introduce myself

    my first guess would be to use punctuation in your posts.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Let me introduce myself

      How about capital letters at the beginning of a sentence

      Thanks for your help

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Let me introduce myself

        Cheaters get weeded out rather quickly here, so if you enjoyed the server, come back and play some more - if you not cheating I am sure your worry over being labeled a cheater will go away rather quickly.

        Once people get to see you play on a regular basis they'll realize maybe your just good and not a cheater.

        I personally have thought a few new players were cheating only to realize they were just way better than me :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Let me introduce myself

          I'm a man of wealth and taste.


          Now now, let's not turn into grammar strictlers. Punctuation and capitalization are all friends. :)

          Welcome, Hammer. I must admit that assumptions like that are somewhat common in the Counter-Stirke: Source community, simply because of the amount of people that actually do cheat. It ought to be a lot less on this server. Just keep playing and the accusations should stop. Hope you enjoy your time. :)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Let me introduce myself

            It wouldn't be the first time I've seem this.I've been banned once or twice because I have a habit of "exploding" after a few rounds, meaning I generally play bad a few rounds, then get 5-6 kills in a row and then it evens out. But don't worry, if you play according to the rules, are a nice guy and generally be good you won't have to worry.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Let me introduce myself

              That's right, people just need an excuse for their lack of ownage. If calling you a cheater makes them feel better about themselves, they will sure do it. Don't worry about it.
              And welcome, make sure you check out our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS).

              EDIT: You didn't have to put gals in your salutation, Ben rarely checks the forums anymore. :)



              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Let me introduce myself

                Originally posted by TH-HaMMeR View Post
                Hey Guys/Gals

                Really enjoy the server discovered thru a clan mate just recently and have been playing cs/source pretty much with the same clan for about the past 6-7 years. Nothing i enjoy more than a well run server and mature players that play as a team and get it but tonight after a nice session of playing and saying to myself i don't remember the last time i had so much fun playing i was accused of cheating something about no recoil well if there is anything i can do to prove that i am not i will do so i enjoy the server but now after being accused i have the cheater tag i would like to continue playing in the server but not tagged as a cheater


                thanks
                Originally posted by TH-HaMMeR View Post
                How about capital letters at the beginning of a sentence

                Thanks for your help
                At least you can read mine. I gladly would have offered help had i been able to understand any of it. Its just forum ediquet to use punctuation.
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Let me introduce myself

                  Listen to everyone above here.
                  It seems you don't know what was meant by the no recoil accusation. so Just so you know what people were seeing including me is when you fired your m4 the crosshairs did not move apart or then back together.

                  I don't know if in spec mode this is something we can see or not I had not heard of it until it came up in the server.

                  Anyway. Keep playing and like everyone said above if you are not a cheater then that will come out in time and if you are that will also come out.

                  You did not own everyone one every round and I truly do not have an opinion on the issue =). nice to meet you btw ha-ha .

                  see you in game.
                  "THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Let me introduce myself

                    I tell you, theres nothing more satisfying for me than when someone accuses me of hacking/cheating because i know that im making them so frustrated that they think the only reason im beating them is not that im better than them, but that i have to be cheating. If you dont hack than take there accusations as a complament to your skill. Unless of course enough ppl believe this and then you get kicked/banned (thats never fun). Just take everything in stride and enjoy the worderful community that is TG!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Let me introduce myself

                      Originally posted by Tarthkin View Post
                      I tell you, theres nothing more satisfying for me than when someone accuses me of hacking/cheating because i know that im making them so frustrated that they think the only reason im beating them is not that im better than them, but that i have to be cheating. If you dont hack than take there accusations as a complament to your skill. Unless of course enough ppl believe this and then you get kicked/banned (thats never fun). Just take everything in stride and enjoy the worderful community that is TG!
                      We catch them and it's very easy.


                      - -

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Let me introduce myself

                        Well Hello and enjoy yourself. I kinda like playing against cheaters, not the ones you can all out see but the hard to catch one. My reason is I've been playing since doom and nuke um, and in quake I loved beating the cheaters, they get more angry then anybody you would know, thats how bad they are.Thats when I used my binded taunts. But the main reason is you are playing alongside real people so it gives u practice. No it isnt right and if it could be banished then so be it please. I'm not sure I don't care, all I know is that we wasnt really playing anymore, the arguments started, and thats just as bad as having 1 hacker disrupting the game. I actually was playing so bad last night I didnt realize how much they was arguing till like the end I guess.


                        Thankyou

                        FUN FUN



                        FUN FUN

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Let me introduce myself

                          Thanks for the reply guys even u Trooper see u in the server

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Let me introduce myself

                            Where can i get my hands on the friday night lockdown pass?

                            found it thanks
                            Last edited by TH-HaMMeR; 04-27-2007, 06:10 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Let me introduce myself

                              I'm going to take this chance to use my voice recognition dictating software and I'm like to write this post . So short of a terse word I'm not gonna correct myself . But anyWay , you are a good player so obviously wants and while people are going to accuse you of cheating luckily I myself am not a good player. Just kidding . Unfold myself . This is really hard to punctuate myself . But anyway it's been nice playing with you the last couple days because cheating or not you are still sticking to the general basics of tactical ploy . And by the way I don't think you were cheating I think it was just a misunderstanding . Well I got the whole sentence writer think , but not that one . I'm so lazy now it's awesome ! Smiley face

                              -----------------------------------------
                              WMDs: Iraq 0
                              Albuquerque, NM 2500
                              -----------------------------------------

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X