X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me introduce myself

Hey Guys/Gals

Really enjoy the server discovered thru a clan mate just recently and have been playing cs/source pretty much with the same clan for about the past 6-7 years. Nothing i enjoy more than a well run server and mature players that play as a team and get it but tonight after a nice session of playing and saying to myself i don't remember the last time i had so much fun playing i was accused of cheating something about no recoil well if there is anything i can do to prove that i am not i will do so i enjoy the server but now after being accused i have the cheater tag i would like to continue playing in the server but not tagged as a cheater

thanks

Re: Let me introduce myself

my first guess would be to use punctuation in your posts.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

How about capital letters at the beginning of a sentence

Thanks for your help

Comment

Cheaters get weeded out rather quickly here, so if you enjoyed the server, come back and play some more - if you not cheating I am sure your worry over being labeled a cheater will go away rather quickly.

Once people get to see you play on a regular basis they'll realize maybe your just good and not a cheater.

I personally have thought a few new players were cheating only to realize they were just way better than me :)

Comment

I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Now now, let's not turn into grammar strictlers. Punctuation and capitalization are all friends. :)

Welcome, Hammer. I must admit that assumptions like that are somewhat common in the Counter-Stirke: Source community, simply because of the amount of people that actually do cheat. It ought to be a lot less on this server. Just keep playing and the accusations should stop. Hope you enjoy your time. :)

Comment

It wouldn't be the first time I've seem this.I've been banned once or twice because I have a habit of "exploding" after a few rounds, meaning I generally play bad a few rounds, then get 5-6 kills in a row and then it evens out. But don't worry, if you play according to the rules, are a nice guy and generally be good you won't have to worry.

Comment

That's right, people just need an excuse for their lack of ownage. If calling you a cheater makes them feel better about themselves, they will sure do it. Don't worry about it.
              And welcome, make sure you check out our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS).

EDIT: You didn't have to put gals in your salutation, Ben rarely checks the forums anymore. :)

Comment

Originally posted by TH-HaMMeR View Post
                Hey Guys/Gals

Really enjoy the server discovered thru a clan mate just recently and have been playing cs/source pretty much with the same clan for about the past 6-7 years. Nothing i enjoy more than a well run server and mature players that play as a team and get it but tonight after a nice session of playing and saying to myself i don't remember the last time i had so much fun playing i was accused of cheating something about no recoil well if there is anything i can do to prove that i am not i will do so i enjoy the server but now after being accused i have the cheater tag i would like to continue playing in the server but not tagged as a cheater

thanks
                Originally posted by TH-HaMMeR View Post
                How about capital letters at the beginning of a sentence

Thanks for your help
                At least you can read mine. I gladly would have offered help had i been able to understand any of it. Its just forum ediquet to use punctuation.
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

Listen to everyone above here.
                  It seems you don't know what was meant by the no recoil accusation. so Just so you know what people were seeing including me is when you fired your m4 the crosshairs did not move apart or then back together.

I don't know if in spec mode this is something we can see or not I had not heard of it until it came up in the server.

Anyway. Keep playing and like everyone said above if you are not a cheater then that will come out in time and if you are that will also come out.

You did not own everyone one every round and I truly do not have an opinion on the issue =). nice to meet you btw ha-ha .

see you in game.
                  "THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS"

Comment

I tell you, theres nothing more satisfying for me than when someone accuses me of hacking/cheating because i know that im making them so frustrated that they think the only reason im beating them is not that im better than them, but that i have to be cheating. If you dont hack than take there accusations as a complament to your skill. Unless of course enough ppl believe this and then you get kicked/banned (thats never fun). Just take everything in stride and enjoy the worderful community that is TG!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarthkin View Post
                      I tell you, theres nothing more satisfying for me than when someone accuses me of hacking/cheating because i know that im making them so frustrated that they think the only reason im beating them is not that im better than them, but that i have to be cheating. If you dont hack than take there accusations as a complament to your skill. Unless of course enough ppl believe this and then you get kicked/banned (thats never fun). Just take everything in stride and enjoy the worderful community that is TG!
                      We catch them and it's very easy.

- -

Comment

Well Hello and enjoy yourself. I kinda like playing against cheaters, not the ones you can all out see but the hard to catch one. My reason is I've been playing since doom and nuke um, and in quake I loved beating the cheaters, they get more angry then anybody you would know, thats how bad they are.Thats when I used my binded taunts. But the main reason is you are playing alongside real people so it gives u practice. No it isnt right and if it could be banished then so be it please. I'm not sure I don't care, all I know is that we wasnt really playing anymore, the arguments started, and thats just as bad as having 1 hacker disrupting the game. I actually was playing so bad last night I didnt realize how much they was arguing till like the end I guess.

Thankyou

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys even u Trooper see u in the server

Comment

Where can i get my hands on the friday night lockdown pass?

found it thanks
                            Last edited by TH-HaMMeR; 04-27-2007, 06:10 PM.

Comment

I'm going to take this chance to use my voice recognition dictating software and I'm like to write this post . So short of a terse word I'm not gonna correct myself . But anyWay , you are a good player so obviously wants and while people are going to accuse you of cheating luckily I myself am not a good player. Just kidding . Unfold myself . This is really hard to punctuate myself . But anyway it's been nice playing with you the last couple days because cheating or not you are still sticking to the general basics of tactical ploy . And by the way I don't think you were cheating I think it was just a misunderstanding . Well I got the whole sentence writer think , but not that one . I'm so lazy now it's awesome ! Smiley face

-----------------------------------------
                              WMDs: Iraq 0
                              Albuquerque, NM 2500
                              -----------------------------------------

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed