Great Lockdown... again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Lockdown... again!

Another successful lockdown I would have to say. Full house, a bunch of regulars, always turns into great play. It ended in another captain's match; I had the privilege of commanding an also successful counter-terrorist team.

Thank you all for participation and cooperation. If anyone has a "favorite moment" you should post it here. Mine is when doorway was the only remaining counter-terrorist and ended up wiping out their last four men.

Good game.
    Void Object |TG|
    "So, what's the plan chums?"
    "Er-- don't die."

Re: Great Lockdown... again!

Mine was killing dirtyboy for the game point on Kismayo.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
    - Wulfyn

Comment

Watching Spar snipe most of the T's on Italy was pretty amazing.

Comment

Yeah, and how about sparhawk's aimbot shot on cs_bhdconvoy?
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Me and my MP5...that is it:)
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Convoy, u need an aimbot if your on Ct, they cant win, very hard map, I only stay when I'm T :)Yeah last weeks Lockdown was a little slow but this week was fast :) I just had to pull myself away at what 3:15 am. Still had at least 6 people left. Yeah my favorite part was when Hogan tried to pick the other team captain (VOID) to be on his team :)

Thank you

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

For most of the last map we had 12 players and it was an intense match. The T’s dominated the first 6 rounds of the map making the deceive attacks on the bomb sites. Then something happened, don’t know if sleep or the need to rush for the win or the CT’s communicating the location of the T force and watching the sites good. The reason is for the next 7 rounds the CT’s made an excellent come back for the win. The 6 CT’s were Sparhawkxx, Glovecompartment, Funkymonkeh, -Th-Hammer, Phrophicy, and Ghost Stalker (Myself). The T’s consited of Mohekan, Joshie Poo, Paster, and a few others I can’t remember at this moment. The match was great and I hope that everyone learns something from these types of matches. Have a great time playing and see you on the battlefield.

Comment

Ya great game guys sorry about the rushing that one round and crackjumping im trying to get it together thanks for your patience

Comment

A quick question about the Lockdown: Is there a priority list of players? Cause I seem to get kicked by the console after a round or two every time ive tried to join. I know im new to the community but ive been on the server fairly exclusivly over the past 2 weeks and think ive shown myself to be a compitant and respectful player. I keep reading about the great times ppl have had during the lockdown and am eager to spend more than a few rounds playing with you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarthkin View Post
                    A quick question about the Lockdown: Is there a priority list of players? Cause I seem to get kicked by the console after a round or two every time ive tried to join. I know im new to the community but ive been on the server fairly exclusivly over the past 2 weeks and think ive shown myself to be a compitant and respectful player. I keep reading about the great times ppl have had during the lockdown and am eager to spend more than a few rounds playing with you all.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ng-server.html
                    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                    -Vulcan

Comment

Picking up a Glock/Scout after quite a long time without CS:S and actually being half decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                        Me and my MP5...that is it:)
                        Yeah... ass.
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Quick question, from an ex-PCS (from -={dMw}=-) player who, having finally gotten a decent computer, can now play CS:S:

What the bally nora is "Lockdown"?

Also, while I'm here, do I need any mods/map packs to join you lot for a bit of CS:S?
                          2142: |TG-Irr| Silverfish
                          BF2: |TG-Irr| Maus

Comment

Maus the lockdown is the server with regular serous weekly players that come to this forum with there imput and read along time, plus support. Also when a new person gets locked out, it allows them to go to the site so they can register and become part of the community. Mainly after the technicals, its a real Nice Tactical game without all the Madness of regular public servers. It looks and I hope it last a very long time. :) Now please get in he game we need help, T/CT are making life difficult again :)

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

On militia, me and ednos, both had MP5's for the entire map, and never died, nothing could penetrate our defense =). Cant wait for next week.
                              "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X