Explosive reload?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosive reload?

I've had this happen recently to me, and a few other guys too, when an explosion go off near you (a grenade) it will automatically reload your ammo. What's up with that?
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Explosive reload?

If im not mistaken... dont you get the ammo of a weapon on the ground if you run over it ??? the grenade could possibly be "splashing" a weapon towards you and you would subsequently get the ammo.... possibly... this is just a guess :P
    Dizlor

Comment

This happens to me sometimes too. I am pretty darn sure its not a weapon flying through you and giving you ammo.
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

I've been the benefactor of ammo a few times. I'm really not sure about a link to a cause, but I'm sure at elast some of those times I was not near or on a downed weapon.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
        - Wulfyn

Comment

It's happened to me when no explosions are nearby. I'll be trying to reload my weapon and realize that the little symbol that appeared on the HUD not only replenished my supply, but also inserted bullets right into the clip for me.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yup Fransan has posted this in the server issues thread he was showing me how it worked for him a few days ago on the server he'd shot off all his bullets on his aug then he'd throw a nade and then have his ammo back.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

currently a bug with no fix.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse