Why autoselect go bye bye :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why autoselect go bye bye :(

I liked joining the server and BAM! I'm a T or I'm a CT, but I'm sure theres good reason. CAn I get the reson please :) Because when I join and hit auto on the maps it seems to favor T's. I think there was mention on how to get rid of it, Maybe it was you Vulcan that told me. Still like the BAM!!

Thank you

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Re: Why autoselect go bye bye :(

well without t's ct's don't have jobs. T's come first then ct's second :)

Comment

As soon as the T's stop coming, the CT's that have to find jobs...
      Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Exactly :)
        ------------

------------

Comment

Then they have to work at McDonald's... :icon9:
          Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Or Valve.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Im pretty sure you always get T because you join the server so darn fast. At least now that it sends you to spec first you have the option of being CT.

im sad, i was going to dictate that post w/ my mic, but i just disconnected it and Im too lazy to reach down and plug it back in, :( Not too lazy to spend more time and effort editing my post....
              Last edited by m0h3k4n; 05-03-2007, 07:06 AM. Reason: i wanted to add that second part, DUHuh... I wonder what the character limit is on the "reason" space... its only to here ->|

-----------------------------------------
              WMDs: Iraq 0
              Albuquerque, NM 2500
              -----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                Or Valve.
                Well, they're both just as crappy.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Yeah, but at least people make documentaries about the efforts of fast food franchises' efforts to lay waste to humanity. We need one about how Valve and EA combined have ruined the gaming experience.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                    I liked joining the server and BAM! I'm a T or I'm a CT, but I'm sure theres good reason. CAn I get the reson please :) Because when I join and hit auto on the maps it seems to favor T's. I think there was mention on how to get rid of it, Maybe it was you Vulcan that told me. Still like the BAM!!

Thank you

FUN FUN
                    The main reason was probably because a lot of people go away from their computer while it is loading the map and getting on to the server, all that loading junk you know, so when they finally got on they would immediately be put onto a team still afk. So that resulted in a lot of 7v4 rounds or something like that :p.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X