Server map cycles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server map cycles

I'm fairly new to TG, and wondering how often does the server map cycles get rotated? I suck it up on Fire and Train, and dream of their removal, but that's just me. Just curious, thanks

Re: Server map cycles

The rotation is updated fairly frequently. As of late it is being done every week or two. Sometimes you may just get unlucky and catch certian maps again at certian points in the rotation.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Re: Server map cycles

When you're in the server, type "listmaps" into chat or the console. Your console will have a list of all the maps on the server, including, at the top, the current rotation. Assuming an administrator doesn't change a map during normal play time, you can make a guess at when you should join. Or, if you want a real solution, use QTracker, which will notify you when a specific map comes on.

Also, if you want a change in the rotation, there's a thread for that, and you can always contact the administration team.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X