This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Crash?

its showing not responding. not sure who is supposed to be notified or if there is anything we can do.
    "THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS"

Re: Server Crash?

I dont see any admins on

FUN FUN

Comment

It is back up!! If you ever have a issue like that in the future, please get a hold of Vulcan or myself immedietly. We are usually on MS Messenger...
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Servers Back Up

Servers Back Up

FUN FUN

Comment

I cant see the server on my favs wierd. maybe because the ips was changed.....i am gonna look for it now
          "THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS"

Comment

IP has not changed. If you use Steam's favorites, recall that their whole server browser system is b0rked and not to be trusted. I recommend a program called QTracker; it also supports most other games and their modifications.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
              IP has not changed. If you use Steam's favorites, recall that their whole server browser system is b0rked and not to be trusted. I recommend a program called QTracker; it also supports most other games and their modifications.
              Hmmm i will give that a try =)
              "THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS"

Comment

Server crash my fault, I forgot to reset the scheduling after i was dinking around with it. It won't happen again.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X