Hostage Room working example

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostage Room working example

Well due to the never ending harrassment. j/k I decided to give you people a sneek peak at the hostage cellblocks. Keep in mind this is no where near finished, and is a skeleton of what is to come. Just unzip this file to your map folder and start css and open console and type map ob_hostagearea_example

You will want to start as ct the first spawn to experience my blast wall. then go t to see the interior before the blast

Without further to due.. I present the hostage room

Hogans ob_hostagearea_example.rar
    I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

Re: Hostage Room working example

Incredible!
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Acouple of things.

1st When you blow up the wall you kill a hostie :(

2nd Kick butt map

3rd You should have like a torture chamber. Hehe and make it scary, (like lights flickering, blood running on walls, torture stuff, and more)

- My ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper Bob View Post
        3rd You should have like a torture chamber. Hehe and make it scary, (like lights flickering, blood running on walls, torture stuff, and more)

- My ideas.
        Yeah... you might want to retract those final two words.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Acouple of things.

1st When you blow up the wall you kill a hostie :(

2nd Kick butt map

- My ideas.
          Yes I know but if you noticed there are 12 hosties which I am sure you understand are just for testing positions.. they wont be there in the final..
          I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
          It makes small numbers formidable
          procures success to the weak
          and esteem to all.

Comment

Kk, oh and ednos why would i take them back? I'm just saying that thats just what I think...

Comment

Ouch! Prima chord kicked my butt! :)
              But, wow! Thanks for the teaser, now GET BACK TO WORK!!!

Also, if you start as T, at the current state of the map, go upstairs and around the outside world to the place where the CTs spawn, and save a whole minute!!!
              Hmm, im using alot of exclamation points, wonder whats up with that?

-----------------------------------------
              WMDs: Iraq 0
              Albuquerque, NM 2500

Comment

Kk, oh and ednos why would i take them back? I'm just saying that thats just what I think...
                You might want to consider visiting a professional psychiatrist about that desire for torture.
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                  You might want to consider visiting a professional psychiatrist about that desire for torture.
                  Ummm when I said that I had in mind of Disturbia (<--movie) plus it would make the map more intresting.... and fun to play because it would be scary.

Comment

I think the psychiatrist would only be needed if there was a torture room and Bob wouldnt rescue the hosties because he was busy watchting them be tortured. :) The question is, would it be more of a midevil style room with the stretching table or a more modern interogation room with a bed up on a wall with electric wires running to it? I think the latter would be a nice twist, especially if there were a hostage being slowly killed. Force another objective. :) Or at least throw a couple dead hostie models in a room. But if the tourture thing would be possible, it would be cool to see sometime... if only I could map... decently.

WMDs: Iraq 0
                    Albuquerque, NM 2500

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed