Help With Connection Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Connection Problems

I am having some serious lag while in the server, when i go to other servers it plays fine. I have gone to 5 other servers and layed for about 30 mins a peice and had no problems.

I have recently just reformatted my computer because of this problem(i thought i might of had a virus or something plus it was time to do it anyway).

Is there any problems with the servers that anyoe else has noticed? If not any suggestions on what I can do and why it only happens in this server?

Any help would be greatly appreiated.

Thank You
    Chappy

Re: Help With Connection Problems

actually i had a ton of lag yesterday. I played for about 3 minuts and chopped about 12feet infront of me. My ping was around 70, which is normal. I have no idea what was causeing it.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

noone gots any ideas?

Comment

The same thing happened to me today. It was loading a new map, and the connection decided to take a vacation. In the servers window, all the other servers were fine, but TG was "<not responding>".
        Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Its because of me I think. When I join up, my ping is about 200. Could I be the cause of this, cause it would be really funny...j/k:)
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Sounds like it's time for a ban.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X